
Kristen Stewart and RobertGlideslope
Feb 22, 06:04 PM
Is this supposed to be funny?
Shipping 4/4/11. :apple:
Kristen Stewart WallpaperDecided to change it, something easy on the eye this time :)
Source of Original (http://konachan.com/post/show?md5=b4b9a3bc966a88340c57cdecd4b044eb)
Kristen Stewart - Bella, BellaSomeone has to do the dirty work, and it's always usPlaying dirty is not the same as doing the dirty work.
kristen stewart wallpapers hd.Any post that even questions or insults Keira's beauty will get you summarily banned.
more...
kristen stewart wallpapersi would try the osx forum or hardware forum.
Wallpapers Of Twilight ActressI've got a thought...
You've probably already been slapped about this but I haven't read through all the posts...
Dude... I'm assuming you're a Christian to be so up-in-arms about the holiday (but I don't think that's the right example, honestly) -- you need to also be more tolerant of other religious holidays at the same time such as Hananachaka (butchered that) and Kwanza as well as some others, I'd imagine.
Wonder what price they will be by christmas (i bloody hate the term 'the holiday season'!!) anyone any thoughts?
more...
Kristen StewartAACconverter. It's FREE!!! It lets you convert iTMS AAC files to unprotected AIFF.
Got it at http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/21234
kristen stewart wallpapers.chrono1081
Apr 27, 06:38 PM
I think that is more proof of the fact that it was never a bug. Apple was doing it that way on purpose and the only reason they are claiming it was a "bug" is because they got caught big time.
The lie is the fact that it is a bug. It was done on propose and right now Apple is just doing CYA.
I'm so glad I don't have the "everyone is lying and is out to get me" thought process. :rolleyes:
Not only that but if it only tracked you for a time and then deleted it self automatically then I could see it but my understanding this is not just one day or week so in theory they can track you for a long time.
For those who do not care fine I don't care what they think, this should be something that can be turned off without loosing other functionality.
Its stored until the 2mb cache is filled up. According to the article it takes longer to fill up for most people than Apple anticipated. It all depends how many places you visit. Not to mention this file benefits YOU and never leaves your phone. Do you also delete every email you read after you read it? Or every chat after you are finished talking? I doubt it so why care about info stored in a phone that can be up to 100 MILES from where you are actually located? Thats like me getting mad because a phone knows I have been to either Altoona, Tyrone, State College, or 20 other towns within a 100 mile radius of me. No one else knows, but a file on the phone says so. I'm sorry but anyone who gets angry over that is paranoid and most certainly shouldn't have a phone or a GPS or a camera with Geo-tagging.
We need finer control over location. All we get to decide is yes or no. We should be able to decide what an app is going to do with the info.
Example: I'd like my maps app to use my location ONLY to tell me where i am. NOT share my location. .
Thats impossible to do. The app has to share your location with the server hosting the map. Maps are huge and would eat up all kinds of space on your device if they were stored internally.
more...
Kristen Stewart From TwilightWhat can i say...i love new york city !
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/colombian_pride69/Geektool%20themes/Screenshot2010-08-04at82749PM.png
Kristen Stewart WallpaperMine.. well, for like a few more days:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64005/downloads/Picture%203.jpg
snatched it from here (http://www.falconmotorcycles.com/gallery.html)
omg that's so hot. ...what the hell is it? :confused:
Nothing special, only amateurish version what is depicted in next links:
http://www.templates.com/blog/female-3d-models/
http://secondlife.com/
Only difference is that 3d-virtual reality program is my own.
more...
Kristen Stewartanytime2u
Jun 25, 11:02 AM
Very happy for the owner :apple:
kristen stewart wallpapers.I am not a webdesigner so could someone explain the TEXTAREA upgrade? It sounded like a good idea when I read it, but it seems to have struck a nerve with a couple people, and I'm not sure why. I'm guessing it would be like if I went to an art auction and bought a painting by Monet, I bring the painting home and realize that the wallspace I have for it isn't wide enough, so I grab a corner of the painting a pull it down, hence making it skinnier and fitting my wall? Nobody would ever consider doing that to a Monet, yet isn't this what the new TEXTAREA feature does?
more...
Kristen Stewart Actreesmrgreen4242
Nov 29, 03:12 PM
Uh, yeah. I remember back in the Napster days, when that was the only way to get music.
It's a shame there weren't any record stores around back then, able to sell music on a form of portable media - sort of like those discs software comes on. You know, CDs. But for music! What a concept!
Anyone who downloaded from Napster with the excuse that they couldn't find contect elsewhere (like via Tower Records and a CD ripping program) is just plain lame...
It was the only way to get a single track from a CD, which is really the appeal of iTMS, not so much the fact it's a download.
kristen stewart in twilighthttp://a.imageshack.us/img251/2241/458345.jpg
more...
Kristen Stewart Wallpaperhttp://i38.tinypic.com/6hnnus.png
Kristen StewartLatest
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1003206/Screenshot%20%E2%80%A2%20Preview/DayPreview.png (http://Skorpion24.deviantart.com/art/A-Day-In-The-Sky-204591299)
Bleh I'm not a huge fan of those little boxes when people post their wallpaper.
Love to see the dock and icons.
Know who's the dirtiest. ;)
more...
kristen stewart twilightnobunaga209
Sep 7, 11:41 AM
It's called TunesArt (http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/ipod_itunes/tunesart.html).
It's free and can automatically find lyrics of your music when you play it.
Thanks! :)
what geeklet is the htc sense style clock??
HTC Geeklet write up from here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=9077447#post9077447).
kristen-stewart-robert-DPazdanISU
Oct 6, 09:52 AM
Sounds awesome, but I'll still stick with Camino until Safari speeds up a bit and is more stable. Those were my only two issues.
Fishes,
narco.
I suggest buying a mac pro with 16gb ram that way you can use safari:eek:
jokes aside, I use it on my g4 mini and its fine, I'm sure camino is faster but I guess I got used to safari's feel
view kristen stewart Dvdbtbrossard
Apr 21, 08:02 AM
I couldn't find anything in iPhoto 11 to only import photos.
This is also the case in the UK. A patently ridiculous stance, given that there is a constant message given on TV and radio that there is a shortage.
I have no problem with homosexuality, but it is a legitimate medical prohibition given the higher risk factors for blood disease. Straight men that sleep with hookers, and intravenous drug users are also banned on the same grounds. I genuinely don't believe it is a deliberately discriminatory policy, just the unfortunate scientific reality.
Some_Big_Spoon
Nov 20, 12:01 PM
I want a device the size of an ipod that I can check my mail on, chat, and do some web-surfing for info, all without the ridiculous GUI deformities of windows mobile and treo, etc. and simple, easy to use hardware to back it up. I want to take it out of my pocket, see what I want, then put it away. Seamless integration with my macs as well.
Maybe I'm in a nitch, but I don't see how this could lose. Make it simple, powerful, and seamless and people will ditch the baffling ordeal of their ipaq-esque phones in a heatbeat.
VolcanoGenesis
Apr 7, 06:32 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)
I had battery drain with 4.3.1 until I turned off Ping and restarted my phone. Since then, good battery life.
Same here, very noticeable decrease in my iPhone 4's battery life after 4.3.1. After doing some research, I disabled Ping and everything is back to normal.
doctor-don
Nov 24, 09:12 AM
TJ Maxx isn't selling them at a loss. TJ Maxx however is diluting the perceived value of the iPad. That's something all manufacturers -- not just Apple -- look to protect.
It's exactly why Amazon forces you to put some things in your cart to see the price. Amazon can't advertise a product below Price X, according to their agreement with the manufacturer. If they did, Amazon would be diluting the perceived market value of the product, which would force other resellers to follow suit. This forces the market price lower, and then resellers start putting pressure on the manufacturer to lower THEIR price (to resellers) so the retailers/resellers can maintain healthier margins.
It turns into a race towards the bottom, where a product gets commoditized. Manufacturers try to avoid that at all costs, because they only have a few products where they can sell at a high-margin or premium, for so long, before competition creates a pressure to drive the price down.
Yes, it's a loss leader item.
From tech.fortune.cnn.com-
Piper Jaffray's (PJC) Andrew Murphy has heard that T.J. Maxx's total supply of iPads is about 80 units, which could have been purchased as a loss leader anywhere -- including Apple's own stores -- for $40,000, and then re-sold for $32,000.
"It's obviously irritating to Apple that they're getting used this way," says PJC's Gene Munster. "But for $8,000, it's a brilliant marketing strategy."
And they may have bought them from Target where they seemed to be in good supply yesterday (as well as other days I have visited different Target stores) since most of the 64GB iPads are gone. The economy is doing well when the most expensive (non-3g) iPad is selling out; but it could be they didn't have that many at the start (due to the perceived poor economy).
bobobenobi
Apr 28, 08:41 AM
I still use a Verizon dumbphone. I see no real reason to switch to iphone, simply because I have little interest in the device (plus, I can't afford a data plan right now, which is required when you buy a Verizon smartphone)
Insightful. Thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment