
Kobe Bryantobeygiant
Apr 18, 07:16 AM
A gay lightbulb?
Kobe Bryant#39;s Nubeo Blackmac.rumors
May 6, 03:59 PM
A 2TB Seagate ST32000541AS on my 3.4GHz i7 with 2GB 6970M. I have not been able to get any details of this drive on Seagate's website.
Any pointers to more details will be helpful.
Thanks.
superstar Kobe BryantWTF� Smoking much?
I didn't understand any of that
Kobe Bryant biographyVampire5003
May 2, 02:41 PM
iPhone 2G
Part No: MA712LL/A
Serial No: 7S728YW2WH8
What can you tell me about this iPhone serial number? Where was it made? When? Any additional details?
Thanks gurus.
Ethan
Why are you asking?
more...
Bryant namedAfter doing a little research, I'm either going to keep my P&S or maybe just maybe upgrade to the Nikon P7000. It gives me RAW capability, decent performance and the size is just a hair larger then typical P&S cameras.
The price is about 450 and so now I'm grappling with the fact will I use it after my vacation. if that is the case, then I can justify the 450, if I go back to my D70s then its a waste of money. At some point I was going to start saving up for a successor to my D70s as that's getting a little long in the tooth. Again, if I drop 450 on a new camera, it makes less sense to get a new DSLR. So many factors so many options arrrrggghhhh :)
I have a few weeks, I'll head to my local camera shop play with the P7000, and see how it does. I don't need to rush into this and make a decision tonight. While my vacation is looming, there's no reason to jump the gun
Kobe Bryant wallpapers | Kobemasterjedi73
Sep 17, 03:23 PM
Dual channel memory -- requires pairs of DIMMs that meet the minimum spec.
Machine looks at both DIMMs as one big DIMM.
So is that definitely what i have? it says on some of the memory sites that somes G5s have four dimm slots and others 8. I'm pretty sure mine has 8, but want to verify.
more...
kobe bryant basketball playersDoes this mean we're going to die? The article doesn't say so.:D
Kobe Bryant Scores 40 MakesFinally available to us in the UK!!
more...
Posted in Kobe Bryant,CaptainChunk
Apr 23, 04:15 PM
Agreed.
When working with multiple formats, it's advisable to conform everything to one codec. If I were you, I'd transcode everything to the lowest denominator (in your case, standard-def at 4:3 or 16:9 aspect, depending on your delivery needs) and use a good intermediate codec like ProRes 422.
Doing that would eliminate the need to render the timeline constantly and deal with frame scaling from multiple formats of video sitting in the same sequence.
kobe bryant house picshttp://www.apple.com/support/downloads/macosx1048updateintel.html
more...
Kobe Bryant Involved in aTravel Express and the Wallet, both from sfbags, are the only two bags I've read about which might meet your criteria - they aren't messenger bags, and are a little larger than your normal sleeve to hold accessories.
I haven read any real reviews of either, just found them doing my own research.
Kobe Bryant isOriginally posted by sparkleytone
follow the link. the guy has some great designs.
Already did. Nice. ;)
more...
kobe bryant dunkhomerjward
Dec 5, 11:29 PM
Thanks for that 101 � it helps.
What does designating something a "title" do if you are also putting in size 5 green text?
I know how to customize my CSS within GoLive's graphical interface so that "title" means something by going into the CSS menus and then clicking on my CSSs "tags" on the sideline bar thingy. In other words, I create a standard title look without code. :o
the title i made is just the page title. i don't know css yet :o
Bryant, angry at being givenBTW: The 1gb shuffle is UK�99.01 over here.
About US$186... :eek:
So that's why $30 seems fairly reasonable from a UK point of view.
Well... from my point view anyway.
It IS a reasonable price to protect your 1GB Shuffle. People are protective of their Apple kit, because it is designed so well. They want to preserve the look, even if it costs a little extra. $30 is still way cheaper than replacing your Shuffle because of scuffs and scratches on the case.
And besides, it's blue, to boot... ;)
more...
Bryant, Howard lead NBAAppleIntelRock
Jul 8, 12:46 AM
what are your plans?
Full name: Kobe BryantDanTheMan
Dec 22, 10:38 AM
The Denison unit seems good enough, but I don't like the dock....bulky.
I'd prefer the solution Monster has come up with, that is, just a cable to connect to the iPod...no dock.
I wonder what the prices are like for the Denison ice>Link is. $200 for the Monster solution seems pretty steep.
You can get the Denision unit without the dock too, just the cable. Same price either way though.
more...
Kobe Bryant - Hoopedia[QUOTE=4God;12520756]You mean NAB?
Lol that's what I ment... I'm a drummer so NAMM just came out accidentally.
Of course I don't expect any news from you guys, just a better video and highlights from Apple rather then the bloggers there (no offense to bloggers thanks for getting the info up).
I want it day 1 mainly to learn it as fast as possible and see how FCX 64bit works on my Mac Pro, since I have been limited to Adobe and handbreak at the moment. I understand why people will wait, let's hope there's not many bugs to fix.
I understand not wanting competitors to see the product. I don't need the whole write up just a bit more of what's to come. The release is so close and I'm sure adobe and avid saw plenty of FCX so a little teaser trailer would be cool. I'm just excited to see how this program will work, it should be interesting. Let's hope it rocks!
Kobe bryant, Kobe bryant nbaShamefully looks at his 2 completed WUs :o
no shame! every bit counts.
Kobe Bryant: He#39;s Just NotI usually get my consoles straight from independent shops, or their suppliers. They're a bit cheaper and don't come with game bundles.
'Cept for when I bought my PSP. It cost �5 more ("um sorry we can't sell the console on its own"... d**ks!) but they foolishly bundled a brand new, AAA-tier game that I sold on for �20.
They can be good. Sometimes.
dolphin842
Feb 20, 04:42 PM
Since both drives are internal, you can indeed dedicate one drive to Windows.
If you plan on using it frequently and feel like opening it, you can upgrade the ram and stick an ssd in for a significant boost in responsiveness.
Other than that, you could put Plex on it to replace the AppleTV, or use it as a file/webserver, etc.
DanielCoffey
Apr 14, 03:01 PM
Can you still see all your RAM? Is there anything running in the background like Seti@Home and so on?
macdaddyuk
Feb 17, 05:41 AM
yeah recruitment seminar?? any info for me?
A CDN isn't a web host or a cloud provider. It's a distributed network of computers that push-out content to the "edges" of the Internet, closer to users. It's appropriate for large web sites with large geographic appeal which also have a need for low-latency deliver of content to users.
Amazon does have a CDN product, but it's not included in the base S3 offering. S3 offers storage services in ONE of Amazon's data centers, but doesn't push-out content across their world-wide network.
To my knowledge, the other solutions offered aren't CDNs and don't offer a CDN product.
my mid 2010 21,5" imac does that sound. when i lift him off the table the sound disappears.
It's something vibrating
0 comments:
Post a Comment