
For Kemba Walker, old habitsLimeiBook86
Dec 21, 10:52 PM
Looks nice but I am confused about what it is trying to say. They sell products now? :confused:
Kemba Walker of theLog into another fresh account. Make sure it works there. Then delete your actual account's finder preferences. That should do it.
Where Does Kemba Walker RankI have a 2011 MBP 17" and I order the kit from MaxUpgrades.
The kit including optibay, enclosure for superdrive and a Vertex3 120GB and two day shipping was $370 IRC. They even managed to ship the same day I ordered. So it was definitely a plus. Considering you have a maybe pick a SATAII based SSD unless you plan to upgrade some time down the road so you could recycle the SATAIII SSD.
The only downside is that it doesn't come with any instruction. But then again, it's not very different to others. Just be careful and you shouldn't have any problem.
The optibay is very well made, feels solid when holding. I didn't have any fitting issue although some other users have reported some slight problems. I think it's because they are pretty tight fit, so don't tighten then screw all the way until you have all 3 on.
I ordered the Maxupgrades kit also. Seemed like a bargain compared to OWC's. I've been rally happy with the dealings I've had with them. I have no idea why there's a love affair with OWC. Opened or unopened, their 15% restocking fee is a sham.
APConnecticut#39;s Kemba Walkerchrisbetty
May 5, 09:37 AM
Airplay, yes.
Home sharing streaming to the phone from iTunes, no. That needs 4.3.x.
Come on Apple, get a move on!! :mad:
That's what I want is the home sharing I have no use for airplay right now.
more...
Blaizers: Kemba WalkerWake me up when they lose the #1 title. Besides, all the cable news channels are crap here. From Beck's nonsense to Chris Matthews getting a tingle up his leg with Obama, I've found little worth paying for. Dropped cable last year, and haven't missed the news channels a bit. (All I'm left wanting is coverage of my local MLB team).
Draft: Could Kemba Walkeryeah Cleo was fun... ah well.
more...
Kemba Walker hit the winninglOUDsCREAMEr
Sep 28, 09:17 PM
it makes safari snappier :D
im an idiot :rolleyes:
Kemba Walker: Even before hisalansmallen
Oct 26, 03:24 PM
Security guarding the store.:apple:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2360/1764383398_44fa8e86b4_o.jpg
more...
Kemba Walker #15 of the
Kemba Walker led theSo some of this could be new stock that's just repacked for a low price? Possible I suppose.
Although I wonder where they've dug up the 3rd gen iPods from. Think they've found a stock room that they thought they'd lost? :eek: ;)
I'm sure there is some iPod cemetery where the undead 3rd-gens wait to be sold as refurbished... *BUUUAAHHH* :eek:
more...
Bronx-bron Kemba Walker isI use it for scanning documents.
Kemba Walker had 31 points,applemacdude
Aug 28, 08:01 PM
Is it the classic moments? The years on teh site? Post count? What is is?
more...
not having Kemba Walker asuse a lightly damp paper towel. then wipe it with a dry paper towel. thats all you need.
A paper towel can scratch the display. Use a micro-fiber or soft cotton cloth instead.
Kemba Walker is set to begin aiVeBeenDrinkin'
Apr 3, 12:44 AM
This thread is a good one to leave a snide comment in.
more...
Kemba Walker had a end of theramjetpitt
Feb 15, 06:12 PM
Does anyone get sound from the ipod (any gen) and from headphones when pulled in? I thought maybe it was a setting to have both at once. There is no decrease in sound on either device and it is the same when using an aux cable thru a sound system. It is not actually a problem it is just annoying!!
Connecticut guard Kemba WalkerSign me in.
We should all watch the video at a set time, so that we can all post while watching 'live' :)
more...
Kemba Walker - Hartford[UIView animateWithDuration:0.8 delay:0.0 options: UIViewAnimationTransitionFlipFromLeft animations:^ { popContents.view.frame = CGRectMake(160, 70, 350, 350);
[self.view.superview bringSubviewToFront:self.view];
[self.view.superview addSubview:popContents.view]; }
completion: ^(BOOL finished) {
NSLog(@"DONE");
}
];
UIViewAnimationTransitionFlipFromLeft
This isn't a UIViewAnimationOption, what happens when you sub in the following.
UIViewAnimationOptionTransitionFlipFromLeft
Kemba WalkerUberglitch
Oct 23, 11:32 AM
Quite clever. ;)
What Thunder said :-) nice
Will Kemba Walker bring hisGGJstudios
May 2, 03:56 PM
How to: Download YouTube videos in Safari (http://mac.blorge.com/2010/03/04/how-to-download-youtube-videos-in-safari/)
Another vote for FontExplorer X. I've been using it for years and it works like a charm. (I do follow Suitcase's recommended organization of fonts.)
cootersgarage6
Feb 11, 10:52 PM
Hi, I want to put some CD's that I purchased on my iTunes to put on my iPod. The only problem is that I am getting a new laptop soon, my BlackBook is dyeing.)))): Well, so far I have bought all my music on iTunes, but it's so expensive. I bought many CD's like I said, and I'm putting them on iTunes. When I plug the iPod into a new computer, it would ask me if I wanted to transfer my purchases. And everything that I bought would transfer. The songs that I got from other websites wouldn't transfer. But If I import the CD's through iTunes, will it still transfer to the new computer? Or do they have to be bought from iTunes?
Thank You!
Well I've got iOS 4.2.1 on an iPod touch 4g, and I jailbroke it with the latest greenpoison jb so it didn't have to be tethered, and terminal just crashes right after I start it. When it was jailbroken tethered the terminal didn't work either; I'm guessing it's just not compatible with 4.2.1?
Edit: I just checked what version and what repo it was from: it was Cydia/telesphoreo, version 364.1-10. I also noticed it was designed for iOS 3 so I just got rid of it. Where can I ge a iOS 4 compatible terminal?
sleepykidd
Apr 23, 07:28 PM
Okay so it ended up working, (using the retail version via flashdrive) Thanks everyone for pointing out that over sight.
robbieduncan
Dec 15, 06:02 PM
Absolutely no door. I was like WTF? when I opened it up and saw nothing.:mad:
Although it's over a year old I would speak to Apple as this would appear to be a manufacturing defect.
0 comments:
Post a Comment