Hi there ! I'm close on switchin' to mac, just waiting for mac mini refresh, meantime reading for macusers feedback. As i see, there is no normal audioplayer if you don't wanna use Itunes, and some issues with video files, such as mkv containers and others, flash content problems... People are forced to use unfinished enthusiast-made soft, which of course crashes and so on. I didn't hear that from mac users earlier! All they says - Mac is just work perfect in contrast with Windows PC. May be those comments about troubles are overblown !? :confused: Please, someone, tell me truth! i'm REALY still want to buy mac, but now started to doubt. i've got so limited budget, and don't want to miss.
Sorry for my language, hope expressed clearly :(
Very simple mac is great for music if you have a lot of cds and rip them with apple lossless to iTunes.
more...
Joan Collins and husband PeterHe used a Mac.
Image (http://boskolives.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/powerbook_5300_screen.jpg?w=400&h=263)
Looks like Mac OS X Cheetah or Puma :d
Let#39;s party: Joan Collins andFolding? Who does that? Seriously.. :rolleyes:
:eek: :cool: :D ;) :p
*beams with pride over his 232 WU's*
more...
Joan Collins with husbandi noticed better battery life today using my phone regularly as well as a MP3 player. it was minimal but a nice enough change to notice.
much improved battery here too.
Benji Madden and Joan CollinsI'm pretty happy with my OWC. Has sleep issues, but apparently its been fixed, just haven't had time to update the firmware.
Joan Collins and Percy GibsonAlphaDogg
Dec 24, 11:36 PM
http://missionrepair.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/unibody_white_macbook.jpg
Because my MBP is in for repair, and I am using this MB (not in sig, is a 2.4GHz C2D, NVidia 320M, 4GB RAM [I took the 4GB out of the MBP before I sent it in, put the 2GB from this MB in it]).
Bendy Walker
May 2, 06:37 PM
I can also confirm this problem. I hope it's just a bug, and not an intentional change D:
I just installed the Intel 320 (120 GB) and I must say that I'm amazed.. No set-up besides the TRIMenabler patch
That's great news!
Did you get the OEM or Retail version? I'm ordering the OEM version, but I don't know if I'll be missing any screws or anything.
(I don't need the cables to clone my drive - I'm gonna migrate my data files using Time Machine.)
thanks,
nick
hackthatphone
Mar 13, 03:14 PM
Well.......you could go to itunes.com/version and search for the firmware in the list.
homeshire
Jul 15, 07:24 AM
right -- just tried 2-3 different ways to get some qt streams. indeed, i got a couple stations playing classical music (WGBH Boston, WCPE), but all the selections that were always there in the past are gone, e.g. npr, cnn, abc, bbc etc. either an error (-2129) on trying to open, or the blurb about channel selection having changed, please update your existing software. i have tried to update, and i assure, there are no updates available.
GGJstudios
May 6, 06:52 PM
I never had this problem before. I'm in a few forums. A lot of times I took a picture from google images, copied them, then pasted it to the forum using Image.
Now when I click copy. My Mac makes that "clunking" sound and won't paste. What's up with that?
The IMG tags are only for images that already appear on the web. What you place between the image tags is the URL to the image location. (Be sure to use TIMG instead of IMG for large images). For images that exist on your computer, simply click the paperclip icon when composing a post and attach the image.
284381
0 comments:
Post a Comment