images house BLUE MLB Houston Astros 
house Houston AstrosThere will be no FP for EAD renewal.
wallpaper house Houston Astros
houston astros uniform historyReciept notice should be recieved as soon as USCIS recieves the application. It shouldn't take much time though I kind of feel it should not take more than couple of days from USCIS part to send the reciept and then 4-5 days for postal reciept. I guess in about weekdays time after reciept at USCIS, you should recieve the notice.
This is just my understanding. Also some one said, you can start working for the new company as soon as your application is delivered to the USCIS. Get this confirmed by some one.
houston astros uniform historyNote - This has been posted in the regular forum also. Re-posting it here to get an attorney perspective.
I just wanted to throw this out there, since I did not get any definite answer from any forums.
When in need for I-485 issues, who is better to contact - Congressman or Senator.
I just want to know the pros and cons of each and maybe this analysis will help others down the line.
Points to note are:
1. There are more congressman in a particular state than senators. There are only 2 senators in a state.
2. Senators are more powerful than congressman (not sure that this power applies for talking to USCIS or not)
3. Senators and congressman have different terms in office. Hence is it better to contact someone who is going to stay longer, or someone who is up for election soon and hence may help.
4. For a particular USCIS case, can we contact both congressman and senator at the same time. Is this good.
Can members throw some light on this based on their prior experience and based on their knowledge.
Thanks in advance.
2011 houston astros uniform history
Houston Astros 1975 UniformPeople are posting questions repeatedly without bothering to spend a few mintues searching previous threads for solutions.
No question is new on IV. Every question has already been answered multiple times, by several people and in great detail. Use the search feature and avoid redundancy. For example,
1. How to invoke Ac21?
2. H-1b vs. EAD
3. Impact of changing employers before 180 days
4. 485 before marriage
5. Everything else related to 485
If you have questions in any of the above areas, use the search feature. They have already been answered.
more...
Padres uniform history: Thegc_on_demand
09-30 01:15 PM
Could this be the administrative fix that IV is working on - which pappu replied in another thread.
Can we please get this so that people can add spouses (if they did not do so during july fiasco).
I think he mentioned that it is for I 485 applicants and to me I 485 applicants are who filled AOS. Poor me (:
hot Houston Astros 1990I sent my documents for I485 on May 4th. Fedex web site shows that the documents were received by the service center on May 5th. But so far, my checks were not deposited or I haven't received the official receipt. How long does it take usually for USCIS to deposit checks? If I don't get the receipts for another week, what do I do?
more...
Craig Biggio Houston Astrosrirelachenrisa
04-21 03:16 PM
Hi,
I am really confused about my current status.
I am currently on Opt Extension, which expires on June 1st 2010.
When i filed for H1b visa last year April 2009.
I got my petition approved, but my change of status was denied.
The reason was stated as :
The status previously accorded the worker had expired before this petition was filed. Therefore, the worker si not eligible for change of status.
Now, I am still in US. Is my status illegal?
2010 houston astros uniform history
house BLUE MLB Houston Astros
more...
(c) Houston AstrosCan someone post the answers for the below questions:
- List of documents to be sent for AP Paper based Renewal
- I live in VA, to which service center should i send the documents?
- My AP expires on 01/07/2009. How early can i apply for the renewal?
- Should i answer the QUESTION 4 from I-131 document?
Have you ever before been issued a reentry permit or refugee travel?
Thanks in advacne.
hair Houston Astros 1975 Uniform
Padres uniform history: TheI'm a July 2007 filer going to file for my EAD for the first time. Since I'm currently on H1B, how should I answer this question
I'm applying for:
a) Permission to accept employment
b) Replacement
c) Renewal of my permission to accept employment
I think I need to go with option "c" since moving from H1B to EAD would qualify for a "c" response
Please advise.....
Thanks
more...
houston astros uniform historyGuys:
Does anyone know what is the current count on H1-B Visas left for the year 2006-07 ?
I know I may sound stupid and probably the answer is that it is already complete, but wanted to confirm.
Also, when would the next years quota become available and when can one start working at the earliest ?
Is there any other way to file for H1-B now and work..?
Thanks
Quota is already used up!
You may start applying as early as April for employment beginning in October.
Other way to file for H1B is to find a cap-exempt employer such as a non-profit.
hot Padres uniform history: The
wallpaper houston astrossorry to break it to you - but he's quitting a very happy man as every other rupublican is trying to 'out-tancredo tancredo' as he himself put it. he's done his job and poisoned the atmosphere which is all he wanted to do.
I disagree . He thought his immigration stance will take him to white house. He earlier announced that he will not run for congress again. Poison can be taken care of as long as you kill the snake so that it does not bite other people.
more...house history has returned to the
1965-74 Houston Astros Uniformdoes this mean EB quota exhausted???
see this thread... http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5512
Please STOP spreading rumors.
tattoo hot Houston Astros 1990
house Of Houston Astroscross yer eyes mdipi :)
Merge the two pictures with the power of offkey eyemovement :crazy:
Makes the purdy pictures go 3d... :P
more...pictures Craig Biggio Houston Astros
Of Houston Astros History
dresses wallpaper houston astros
to help the Houston AstrosBe prepared to answer the following question's:
What is the bill number (H.R 5744) - am I correct or is there another Bill?
What is the subject line (Immigration relief for employment based immigration)
Your Address.
PS I Just called the PA congressman's office from the list that Pappu provided.
HR5384 as per this link
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=senate_calendar&docid=sc001.pdf
more...makeup (c) Houston Astros
history has returned to theWe all need to do that.. Specially when there are memo's and re-entry issues coming up left and right.
girlfriend house Of Houston Astros
Houston Astros B Dub New Era:) All I heard was "securing our borders" a couple of hundred times.
You actually stayed awake to listen /Watch to this!!!!.. hey comeon.. don't let the immigration dream take away your sleep...enjoy while you can..life goes on..
hairstyles houston astros uniform history
Houston Astros « DAILY IRABUflyfishertoo
September 25th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Thanks for all the comments.