But nothing in a laptop gets hot enough to burn anything...
Helena Bonham Carterlooks like i'm getting Diamond. it has Scyther, Scizor, Mightyena, and Aggron. i love those guys :D
robert, get pearl.
more...
Helena Bonham Carterrockinmorockin
Apr 23, 03:43 AM
I'm an Android guy but I bought an iPad 2. Since I didn't know much of the app store, I bought an app for $9.99 with my mom's credit card (it's on her account). but i wanted to use my 25 dollar gift card, i didn't know you were supposed to redeem it first -___-.
i sent an email reporting it saying it was a mistake. do you think they will revert it or does apple have a no return policy?
Helena Bonham Carter on threeThis Flash ad obscures screen when accidentally rolled over.
Clicking on logo links to:
http://www.youtube.com/vodafoneaustralia?gl=AU&hl=en-GB?cmp=ban:THI4800726
more...
Tim Burton and Helen Bonhamskottichan
Sep 8, 07:26 PM
I like to own my downloaded stuff like I would own a CD/DVD.
You own the physical CD/DVD/Blu-Ray, but you only license the content, whether from physical or now, digital media.
I really do hope this means more money going to the musicians and not the labels.
Helena Bonham Carter TimIs it too late to ask for one? lilrotex@yahoo.com
more...
Helena Bonham Carter as goryWirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)
Ah thanks. That we can fix
helena-onham-carter-alice-in-I've never used any of those cases, but you might find better opinions on the iPhone Accessories subforum.
more...
Helena Bonham Carter takesOutlawImmortal
Apr 23, 08:32 PM
My wife has downloaded a couple of movies via itunes but for the life of me I have burned through dvd after dvd and cant get them to work. He keeps telling me I have a data error when I pop the DVD into one of our players.
What am I doing wrong?
Helena Bonham CARTERthe prodigy... " invaders must die"...
an awsomealbum.. i can bet u people will like it...
more...
Actress Helena Bonham Carter,2contagious
Sep 2, 04:02 PM
damn I want that poster. :eek:
Helena Bonham Carter LooksWell I still say that the etch-a-scketch is better ..... lol
If you can't beat them just make something up and hope the press spins it your way.
Sometimes I think the genetic pool of humanity must have a BP oil well spewing crap into it.
Helena Bonham Carter playingOMG! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/blackeye/SHOCKED.gif This is sad.
CanadaRAM
Sep 17, 04:11 PM
Easy enough to look in the G5 and count the sockets. It depends on the age of your machine.
PC RAM is not necessarily compatible -- Look for RAM from a reputable vendor who tests and guarantees comptibility with your model Mac, offers a lifetime warranty and a no-cost return if it doesn't work.
Thanks
Trevor
CanadaRAM.com
This does look like iOS4 is turning into Apple's Vista. .
The biggest difference... Apple will fix the problems. MS just let it go.
BTW... I've noticed lots of little things too... the most annoying being the proximity sensor issues. But I have confidence they will get fixed. I'm just hoping soon. :) But heck... it's only been just over a month since it shipped. :D
I honestly havnen't had good luck with the mac clients. I LOVE the GPU clients on regular PC's. There is just so much more PPD available with a GPU client.
Zack
yeah, i've had bad luck with the mac clients also. i would try the GPU clients, but my video card isn't supported.
Lord Appleseed
May 7, 02:19 AM
In 90% of what we say, does it have any point to it? You say, "Hello." What's the Point? You already know that you know them, and they know that you know them; therefore is there any point in saying hello, if you can just smile, showing you've acknowledged them. Also, the- ......OK, I won't go off on a rant.
...
When you make a mistake don't get down about it - laugh it off, it'll "lengthen our own life"; however, if you laugh at a person who made a mistake, you'll make them get down about it, therefore, "shortening their's." It also may be referring to suicide, but I haven't read the context - Hellhammer, Herdfan: if you feel you're about to commit suicide, DON'T listen to Adele. :)
Basically, don't laugh at other people's mistakes; both of them were innocent mistakes - there's no need to point them out - they know what they did, even if it's subconscious - we know what they mean.
You know I just pointed out that common mistake, typo. I didnt laugh or anything.
But now I shat brix...
Both...I play with friends and myself.
XD
i mainly buy for single player.
multiplayer doesn't hurt of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment