Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

hackers wallpaper

hackers wallpaper. linux hackers wallpaper

  • linux hackers wallpaper



  • keerthi
    05-13 03:32 PM
    Thanks again.

    I will consider the L1-A during the re-filing. Any idea on how long it will take to get the petition approved if I re-file by this month?

    The USCIS processing times indicate a 2 month backlog for I-129 petitions.





    hackers wallpaper. wildlife wallpapers this
  • wildlife wallpapers this



  • webm
    11-07 10:28 AM
    No one knows the answer dude..you have to wait until your PD becomes current atleast...





    hackers wallpaper. angelina jolie hackers.
  • angelina jolie hackers.



  • eb3_nepa
    10-13 03:18 PM
    Just Kidding - as long as you are wearing decent clothes no one should reject your visa (which otherwise should have been approved) for wearing a jeans or for not wearing formal dress.

    But when someone created a thread for this - let me share "one dress" people shouldn't wear.- this is something you would want to avoid, this was told to me 9yrs back when i first came to this country and appeared for Interview first time.

    That dress is - "Red Shirt"

    Hope this helps !


    Are you serious or kidding?





    hackers wallpaper. sports cars wallpapers for
  • sports cars wallpapers for



  • MerciesOfInjustices
    06-07 11:21 PM
    Well said!



    more...


    hackers wallpaper. mu online wallpaper. hackers
  • mu online wallpaper. hackers



  • jkays94
    04-09 11:22 AM
    Its still better to try than not to try at all. If any IV members are in Sensenbrenner's, Peter King's (NY) (co-sponsor HR4437) districts as well as Lamar Smith's (TX) they could try and set up some meetings. I think meetings may potentially have a positive effect. As is evident from other postings, some congressional staff members do not know the difference between GC's and H1-Bs, others view high skilled workers the same way they view low skilled workers, and others have no idea about the hardships EB applicants go through, yet it is these same staff members who are charged with keeping the law makers informed or conducting research. While it might be futile to try in some of these cases, it doesn't hurt to do so.





    hackers wallpaper. picture/wallpaper as the
  • picture/wallpaper as the



  • saimrathi
    08-10 02:45 PM
    \/\/\/\/\/\/\\/



    more...


    hackers wallpaper. Hackers wallpaper
  • Hackers wallpaper



  • leo2606
    07-29 01:22 PM
    I see green box back. :) :) :)

    good joke too
    will try redress your reputation...





    hackers wallpaper. attack against hackers,
  • attack against hackers,



  • vallabhu
    11-13 04:47 PM
    I asked her if it is change of address they sent she is not sure but she said usually it is the card when Current Status: is "Document mailed to applicant."

    She put in a service request for me and she some one is going to contact me in 30 business days.



    more...


    hackers wallpaper. I wonder why hackers hack
  • I wonder why hackers hack



  • ds37
    06-12 10:33 AM
    Why before October?

    Because Mahatma Gandhi was born on october.:):)


    His 6years end in oct 2010.


    ds





    hackers wallpaper. ops hacked duty wallpaper
  • ops hacked duty wallpaper



  • allegator
    03-19 10:08 PM
    Thank You very much for your suggestion but how can he know that I am working on different project. I just want to buy a months time and then he himself will remove me from his payroll as these desi employers can't pay a single days salary on bench. Also just after a week of joining I am planning to visit India on my AP for four weeks. I want to resign after coming back. I want the initiative to be taken from his side and not mine. I have ben working with him since last five year and just for holding my H1B he has been taking a huge cut from my billing rate witout doing any thing.

    Thanks

    Thanks,
    Sudhakar



    more...


    hackers wallpaper. hackers,
  • hackers,



  • vinabath
    05-15 01:04 PM
    What a coincidence.....

    1. EB3 I-140 ceritified - Feb2003. - Salary 60K (Soft Developer)
    2. EB2 - Labor approved -Oct 2005 Waiting for PD to port - Salary 80k ( IS manager)

    I do not know what to do, I am thinking couple of situations.


    I. File 485 with EB3.

    Advantages:
    Low Salary Requirements,
    Generic Job Duties,
    Easy to use AC21,
    Already approved I-140

    Disadvantages:
    Possible retrogression,
    So more wait before realizing the dream of actual freedom.

    II. File 485 with EB2 labor (concurrent filing)

    Advantages:
    Less chance of retrogression.
    Quicker path to GC.

    Disadvantages:
    I-140 denial chances
    more money to spend for I-140 and PP
    Difficult to use AC21 - difficult to find managerial job with 80K salary in Midwest.


    Someone please tell us that we can replace/upgrade the underlying I-140 tagged to 485 application.





    hackers wallpaper. miami heat wallpaper.
  • miami heat wallpaper.



  • haifromsk@yahoo.com
    02-08 11:51 PM
    GUYS please stop advicing her. Let her consult an attorney. Please do not lead
    her in any direction. She need to contact an immigration and possibly civil and criminal attorney. An immigration attorney might lead her in the right direction. Super moderator already suggested that so please listen to what he said. Estrela please don't waste your time looking for answers in this thread. Answers given by common people can be incorrect and misleading. Immigration attorney is the way to go.
    Good luck and god bless you



    As gsc999 said peoples here mostly know about "Employment Based GC" not much about "Family Based GC" .... Still few questions if we can guide you to the right place...

    a) What is your current Immigration Status ?
    b) Do you have SSN ?
    c) Forget about he goes to Jail/not is it impossible to get your "Marriage Certified" or at least put the Application before March 31st ? You have almost 51 days ...Based on that a lawyer can guide you but if you dont have a Marriage Certficate no one can really help... You know !

    d) Lets the Justice system decide he goes to Jail or not but if unfortunately he is convicted and goes to Jail for 18 months do you want to live/continue your marriage with him after he comes out ?

    e) Based on Marriage with US Citizen they give you "conditional GC" - and they would verify after 2-3 years if your marriage is a "Bonafide Marriage" etc... and then only give you a "unconditional GC"

    That's why you will see those fake "immigration marriage" start giving problem after 2-3 years and end up in mutual Divorce. Be cautious about converting you GC to a regular "unconditional GC" .

    Good Luck !



    more...


    hackers wallpaper. toyota supra wallpaper hd.
  • toyota supra wallpaper hd.



  • LookingForGC
    02-01 03:46 PM
    Congratulation Mr. You experience is always needed here, please stay in touch here.

    Good luck!





    hackers wallpaper. the est computer hackers
  • the est computer hackers



  • sina
    04-16 10:28 AM
    Hi Hope2007,

    Did you talk to your attorney? How were you able to do so?
    My attorney says I can do so, I have asked him how.
    Our corporate office handles all and I do not have any information about this. I hope my attorney is correct and I do not find myself in trouble after I change location.
    Please post hope2007 if you know how this is possible.

    Thanks



    more...


    hackers wallpaper. Posted in Hacker Sites | 32
  • Posted in Hacker Sites | 32



  • unaikax
    01-04 07:15 PM
    I recently quit Wipro in United States after servicing two weeks notice period. Wipro didn't want me to stay longer as client was not willing to pay longer than two weeks. I have not signed any service agreement with them when I came onsite on H1B. However, they insist that their deputation letter sent through email is legally binding on me even though I didn't sign a hard copy of the letter. They are asking me to pay $10,00 or serve 6 months notice period which is no longer possible as I have already joined another company. I am seeking legal help in India and planning to sue them as they have withold all my PF, Gratuity, Leave encashment and other dues, experience/relieving letter. Is it possible to sue them in United States as I currently do not stay in India? Also, can I complain to DOL, USCIS about these issues. If yes, how do I go about it?





    hackers wallpaper. Hackers.Inc Wallpaper
  • Hackers.Inc Wallpaper



  • kondur_007
    10-30 12:17 PM
    Thanks for your reply it was helpful.

    BUt can any one tell me do we have to be on payroll for at least 6 months after you get Gc or can we on and off payroll and still be with the same employer for what ever length of time we stick to the same employer who filed GC..

    Srh1: Please read my comments in the above two threads (thread links posted by bluez). I tried to summarize everything there.

    As far as your above question is concerned: You will be just fine even if you are on and off the payroll (especially if the empolyer does not have the project for some time...meaning that on and off was triggerred by the employer); because it still shows YOUR intention to stay with the employer.

    Feel free to ask any further questions (after going through above two threads) if you need any further info...I am not a lawyer but I will be happy to share what I know.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    hackers wallpaper. angelina jolie hackers.
  • angelina jolie hackers.



  • dbevis
    March 14th, 2004, 08:32 PM
    Nope. I do have email in it, but found that useless. I"m sort of a bipolar technogeek, I guess. Deep excess in some areas, total disdain in others.





    hackers wallpaper. And hackers recent photos
  • And hackers recent photos



  • wildcat1313
    03-26 02:08 AM
    Yesterday, I went for my H1b stamping but was issued a 221G. I had all documents that the VO asked for.

    1. Client Letter with detailed job descriptions.
    2. Vendor Letter with detailed job requirements and skillsets required
    3. Contract between my company & Vendor.
    4. Work-Order from client to vendor.
    5. All W2/pay Slips
    6. Company Tax return for last 2 years.
    7. Unemployment wage report
    8. Notarized copy of all employees with location, salary, start date , end date.
    9. Copy of filing with USCIS.
    10. All timesheets esablishing employee/employer relationship as well as billing timesheets

    VO refused the visa saying he wants to see the contract between employer & end client. Vendor is saying they cannot provide it because of legal issues but are willing to provide a detailed letter stating the same.


    I have been with the same employer for last 7 years and never been on bench with I-140 approved. Have worked for same client earlier for 4 years, took a break as I was bored, worked for another client for a year, came back and have been working there for last 2 years now. Client is very co-operative and is willing to help in anyway they can as they need my services.

    What are my chances of getting tbe visa without the original contract?
    I had to travel to India because of a family emergency. My family is in US as kids are in school. I would really appreciate if you can answer.





    hackers wallpaper. earlier wallpaper, hacker
  • earlier wallpaper, hacker



  • shaikhshehzadali
    07-29 03:35 PM
    If that's the way u think...This is how it will work

    Yeah right....come to US on tourist Visa when ur wife is pregnant.....let your child be born during that trip...and get a green card..




    Hi there,

    IV seems to be a terrific service to the immigration community. Kudos to the people who work hard to make it work.

    Has anyone heard of cases where immigration lawyers have successfully petitioned on behalf of parents of a US baby (way before the age of 18) to become GC holders or citizens?





    reddog
    01-31 12:31 AM
    YOu will have to wait till your PD gets current.





    pathiren
    07-21 03:16 PM
    Guys this is not a post to project your problems. This is the post to build up support and encourage immigration voice to plan a campaign to address current backlogs and future backlogs which will sent in after August. Please build up support instead of asking questions. It is almost obvious the situation is not gonna improve in october, but it will go worse!!!

    Cheers and keep on building support!!



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online