http://img131.imagevenue.com/loc199/th_87833_Untitled_122_199lo.jpg (http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=87833_Untitled_122_199lo.jpg)
bass guitar notes chart.I am SpyMac Club member until late and I must say most features are close to useless...forums are a mess, I don't have time for blogging/webdesigning, one takes a long while to upload something to the online disk and syncing is sketchy...
This means that .Mac is still pretty far off for me as well...after all, I can barely cope with answering my own emails...:(
u certainly had time to post a message on this board though
more...
The fretboard diagram has theoutlawarth
Apr 25, 07:42 AM
Apple really wants to squeeze out all potential sales of the iPhone 4 up until the last minute because they lost big time in 3GS sales for nearly 2 months after the leaked/stolen iPhone 4 incident.
I really hope that they will still push out the iPhone 5 in June despite all the rumors that it will be postponed to September.
That's what I'm hoping too for when my 3GS contract expires this summer.
But a white iPhone 4? No thanks Apple.
fretboard acoustic guitarI am really tempted to cancel my cell phone all together anymore.
more...
Free guitar chord charts .Leeartlee
Apr 25, 11:34 AM
so its not looking good that we might get a 64GB version? everything i have seen is showing 16 & 32... :(
That would appear to be the case, most unfortunately.
Be a violin e string chart OutI sincerely hope so. I can't even login to my company's iNotes site from my Mac because Macs are not supported (only runs with IE 6.00+).
slighly off-topic - have you tried Firefox on your Mac with User Agent Switcher?
Linky (https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/59/)
Now returning you to your regular "Notes - hot or not?" flame war.
more...
with fretboard diagramsAll the while, the iPhone sales appear to be kicking ass...
Actually, I hate to start a flamewar, but iOS's marketshare seems to have leveled-off at around 25% of people who own smartphones.
http://www.businessinsider.com/android-iphone-market-share-2011-4
Maybe they don't really think that releasing an iPhone in June vs September is really going to matter? Maybe people who that are going to buy the iPhone have already done so and Apple believes that they have this group of people "locked-in"? Maybe they are satisfied with the 25% marketshare because they seem to be making tons of cash of this small, but wealthy group.
As for my iPhone 4, it already seems a bit dated and laggy (takes 10 seconds to open Camera, laggy keyboard when searching in Maps, choppy animations in games). I think this is a software problem though. If Apple came out with a much more efficient and smoother iOS 5 (that made my iPhone 4 feel like a new phone), I would be perfectly satisfied.
Guitar Fretboard DiagramMmm....12 pita bites sounds delicious.
more...
Guitar Notes Fretboard.Ajones330
Feb 11, 09:33 AM
If you change your plan, you WILL lose any rollover minutes you have accumulated over the past year. Remember too that rollover minutes are only good for a year. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
This will not make you forfeit any rollover minutes. This is used like a data plan... You should have no change to your bill as far as price unless you drop your plan. It requires you to have unlimited text on individual or family rate plans. Same price you paid before as well as unlimited calling/messaging to any mobile...
+ Guitar Chord Encyclopedia:imacintel
Oct 21, 02:25 PM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/DE8A4B.png
more...
Fretboard Roadmaps - BluesWhen did fruity become a homophobic slur, I thought it was a synonym with gay
shapes on this chart.This is the very reason why I think that Apple's policy should be reconsidered. Why would content providers such as the Financial Times be compelled to offer their content on iOS, when Apple requires them to (additionally) use the in-app purchases by which the providers lose the advantage of using their own register and keeping the entire revenue, without having to share it with Apple. The position of the Financial Times is completely understandable, regardless of the business decisions that provider has made. I still doubt whether the true motive of Apple to enforce this measure is not consumer protection but receiving profits from the content of others.
The fretboard diagram has the^^ CoolMacLover
Dec 11, 11:58 PM
http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo317/meman97/Screenshot2010-12-12at45129PM.png(Yes its the screen saver as my desktop, mhm it moves as time goes by just like the screen saver.
Its the screen saver Polar Clock 3.0 (http://blog.pixelbreaker.com/polarclock) with the app Wallsaver (http://www.wallsaverapp.com/) running lets you use any screen saver, as your desktop background. :p Now, no need for any questions. Good good :D
Hey... I love the insane-looking muppets.
Back off right now, anyone who's itching to take a pop at Grover... :cool:
Well, Sun Baked's tars have been a bit more controversial in the past (I loved them and miss them, but the SS gang is pretty funny).
how do i make my top bar black???
264123
Hope they fix the slide to unlock bug on home screen.
It gets stuck a lot ever since 4.3.1
Also the pause button when playing podcasts or certain music not as responsive as it used to be.
Unlock bug happens to me.
john_satc
Feb 19, 03:22 PM
i just tried to open a new finder window and one woudlnt open - i tried several times. then i tried opening up a folder through my desktop and that would open. i tried several other folders and none would work. i cant get into my folders or finder - help!?
jon
Lord Blackadder
Mar 19, 01:05 PM
Harmed them financially, not physically. Not death penalty worthy. Again, i support the death penalty only for the most heinous of crimes. It should be used sparingly.
The military can execute a criminal for rape or desertion. Treason is also a capital offense. None of these things involve killing a person, and desertion and treason might not involve any physical harm at all.
At any rate, you're still being very selective in your arguments. In the OP I laid out a series of reasons why the death penalty should be abandoned, and have only addressed one or two of them, and unconvincingly at that. Additionally, you have failed to make a convincing argument why life imprisonment without parole is not a sufficient punishment for the worst crimes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment