If the goal of Apple software is to sell Apple hardware, wouldn't it make more sense to give the airplay licenses away rather than trying to sell them?
Ghost Rider WallpaperHow can you give a positive/negative review if the event is ongoing?
more...
Ghost Rider Fire Horse PictureMacViolinist
Oct 16, 07:46 PM
I would love something along the lines of a nano that made phone calls. I could even do without the numeric pad.
Ghost-rider-mobile-wallpaperUngratefulNinja
Dec 27, 06:35 PM
Interesting. Wonder if they've pulled them from the Apple stores there too.
Ghost-Rider WallpapersEraserhead
May 31, 01:16 AM
^^ The guides category just needs scrapping, its a complete catch-all and has no meaning. MacRumors.com shouldn't be touched and seems fine to me...
Definitely separate GUI and CLI applications, there was a massive shift from CLI to GUI with the introduction of Windows and the original Mac OS, they should be kept separate even if CLI applications are just in a subcategory with the GUI applications.
King Cobra
Sep 15, 01:07 PM
>I'm sorry about that double post it won't let me delete them
Heh. Someone else had that problem. You have to be one of us, muhahahahaha! :eek:
>I personally feel that OS X and the whole Mac experience is worth the difference for a computer that will without a doubt whip the pants off that Dell and continue to do it after it the Dell is dead and gone.
I think Gatelaid may suffer first: Sleep forever standing up, like a cow. :D
OS X absolutely *kills* all the other OSs, as most of us know (especially with 10.2). You won't see that with a Windoze update. Upgrading to ME is sort of a 50:50 deal, whether you upgrade successfully, or upgrade in heck. And constant Windoze upgrades come in the fashion of "kill a bug/get one free". But as long as you don't have upgrader cards or such with your Mac, OS 10.2 really doesn't need so many updates, except for add-ons and stuff.
hapishyguy
Dec 3, 10:13 AM
What the Shite was I doing when I was 17 ...
Great going for this kid!
because you are not chinense :D
edifyingGerbil
May 6, 06:46 PM
Off the top of my head:
-Poverty
-Lack of Education
-Resentment (Much of It Deserved) towards Western Nations
-Religious Fanaticism (which generally correlates with a lack of education)
Lack of education and poverty don't cause terrorism, at least in the case of Islamic terrorists:
http://www.economist.com/node/17730424?story_id=17730424
No, jihad is one of the central tenets of islam; Allah's religion must be made supreme on the planet. Hence why Osama and others are referred to by muslims as mujahideen, holy warriors, as opposed to terrorists.
The qur'an (numerous times) tells muslims to strike terror into the hearts of unbelievers, muhammad said he was made victorious through terror.
So, islamic terrorism will still go on until the entire earth is made islamic. These are facts, alas.
Whatever they decide to show us I'm sure will be a welcome addition to both OS'.
robbieduncan
Mar 28, 02:40 PM
NOTE: the Lens has not changed it's focal length, but your image HAS changed.
Indeed. Exactly what I said above. But an EF 50mm lens has the exact same effective field of view as a 50mm EF-s lens on a crop camera. I have tested this myself using an EF 50mm f/1.4 USM prime and an EF-s 17-85mm IS USM zoom set at 50mm (as there is no EF-s 50mm prime).
0 comments:
Post a Comment