
offended by Gael MonfilsMitthrawnuruodo
Mar 3, 07:16 AM
Yes, bring this thread back to life!
I looked thru that apple listing of keystrokes, but I couldn't find one to restore windows (or I overlooked it). That is, if a window of an app is minimized onto the dock and you select the app by apple+tab, is there a keystroke to restore the window so I don't have to use the mouse to find it on the dock and click on it?
Thanks!
Don't think so, but try hiding the apps/windows using cmd-H instead of minimizing them to the dock. Then they are gone from view and reappear when you choose that application again (e.g. using cmd-TAB/shift-cmd-TAB to navigate all open apps), even Finder... (Only problem is that this only works for all the windows of a given program.)
Gael Monfils - Tennis PhotoLethalWolfe
Jul 22, 01:01 AM
I've never cut w/iMovie or FCE and I've never captured using the "scene" or "start/stop" detection that it seems like every iMovie user does. But a short trip the FCE discussion forum on Apple.com taught me this:
FCE will mark the start/stop points in the tape after you capture it where as iMovie does it while you are capturing. So, Freg3000, capture 10 or 15 minutes of footage from the camera and then drop that clip onto the timeline. Then go to Mark-->DV Start/Stop Detection and FCE will mark each start/stop in the clip. Then just create sub-clips and place those sub-clips into whatever bins you have created in the browser.
Lethal
Gael Monfils @ SonyLet us know how you get on man , though when you go back to Israel you will probally get stung by customs
Frenchman Gael Monfils to"Battery life is better" is the new "Safari seems snappier".
These are the ONLY things Apple said about 4.3.3, so what are you people on about?
Reduces the size of the cache
No longer backs the cache up to iTunes
Deletes the cache entirely when Location Services is turned off
more...
gael monfils Bilder.Thanks for the replies! I just found it odd for their to be ads in the background like that, which are only visible for a micro-second. I would also never pirate an iOS app and was simply curious if those ads went away after purchasing as they were kind of annoying.
|What is the roland garrossuperfluous "design" elements make it look needlessly bulky, completely negating the original design's desire to be as minimal and unobtrusive as possible.
more...
victory over Gael Monfilsedesignuk
Dec 21, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Giggles
I pity the fool who would download the 306MB version.
*puts up hand and lowers head*
lol, ah well, at least I used up a big chunk of their bandwidth :D
Frenchman Gael Monfils
more...
Gael Monfils ImageAppleHead1989
Mar 12, 09:01 AM
Yea I heard Charlotte Target only had 5 too and yea I got the 32gb white like I wanted. They came out and passed out tickets at 4:30 but there were still a lot of people waiting in line without a ticket. I'm sure there were a lot of angry people. The line was wrapped around the building I'm glad I came when I did because it started to pick up around 3:30. But Launch day is over not so I'm hoping cases start coming out on Amazin because I refused to buy one in the store.
gael monfils dive.I like it. Some privacy advocates don't like it, but I for one am more paranoid about giving out my SSN. If someone wants your print they could get it from the keyboard you type your password/pin in. You can't lose your finger print, or have it stolen (without knowing it's missing right away). These devices are already pretty good at ignoring 'fakes', and I've seen some that have hea sensors to make sure the 'finger' being read is warm enough to be a persons.
Anyways, in my experience with them they are alright. I would like to have one at home that I could use for my passwords at websites and such. Have my password be a random series of characters and have the reader insert it only after verifying my finger. Would work nice. Same for the ATM... no mor lost cards or trying to keep the guy behind me from seeing my PIN...
Did you ever see that James Bond movie where a guy offers 007 a drink and then takes it to analyze his fingerprints after he handled it? The fingerprints matched although later 007 peeled off the fake prints from his fingers. Whether this is feasible or not I don't know, but fingerprints alone seems like a pretty risky strategy. If it were a matter of fingerprints only I bet there will be a rash of missing fingers and it wouldn't be hard to heat them to body temperature....
more...
(Gael Monfils French O)Wait... They don't have QuickTime 10 yet!?!?!?:eek:
The only reason Windows users even have Quicktime in the first place is because you can't install iTunes without that crap.
In fact, it's so crappy, I don't think it even tries to take over file associations when it's installed. Apple knows they'll just be reset anyways, so Quicktime just sits there like a vestigial limb. It's an entirely wasted 32 megabytes, whereas VLC can play a million times more formats than Quicktime and is half the size.
Oh, but Quicktime looks like brushed aluminum. Great. And it can't do fullscreen unless you pay for it. Fantastic.
gael monfils images.Good things come to those patient enuff to wait. :apple:
more...
gael monfils aus frankreichThe Phazer
Nov 30, 03:41 PM
About time.
Indeed. There wasn't even a good reason for this...
Phazer
Gallery | GaelWe have an OSX forum, to discuss OS related issue, why not for iOS.
more...
gael monfils hair.You can eventually control the alien mothership in space with 64GB of RAM.
Gael Monfils photos gallerySimgar988
May 25, 01:00 AM
This game is amazing. Well both of em have been. I didn't play as the default character and I can picture my specific one very well in my head. All I want is ME3
more...
gael monfils pictureswilhelmreems
Mar 7, 03:02 PM
i've been hearing of a possible announcement in the next couple months with release in the fall.
Gael Monfils x K-SwissFubar1977
Feb 14, 05:51 AM
That`s why I arm all my poultry with Mac 10`s.
Never bring a knife to a gunfight.
gael monfils 2010.Hans Brix
Feb 22, 10:36 PM
All companies mark up the price on RAM upgrades.
Damn what a waste of time that article was...
thanks for your help guys.
ill look into it.
any troubles and ill be back here
cheers
Oh okay, I'm gonna try it now with 4.3.3.
Don't think 4.3.3 is jailbreakable yet?
The product that Larry reviewed can be found here: http://www.thehishop.com/
They have the back oleo protectors but the front cutout is a single opening and not separate cutouts.
As a side note, when SGP first released their oleophobic protectors they were separate cutouts and somewhere down the line they decided to switch to a single cutout (not sure why).
Thanks for the link.
Now I am confused. You say that SGP first made the oleo protectors with two cuts and then one cut.
Does the current oleos have single or double cut?
It is called kernel panic. The hardware may not be compatible with your Mac.
0 comments:
Post a Comment