Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

funny summer quotes

funny summer quotes. summer quotes for myspace. Love Myspace Quotes; Love Myspace Quotes. SAD*FACED*CLOWN. Apr 7, 08:56 AM

  • summer quotes for myspace. Love Myspace Quotes; Love Myspace Quotes. SAD*FACED*CLOWN. Apr 7, 08:56 AM



  • gcdreamer05
    12-12 11:36 AM
    Prashanthi was there on chat for 30 min and as no one turned up to ask questions she left. She will be available for chat every Thursday at 9.30 PM EST.

    Oh no missed it, i will surely be online next thursday to talk to the attorney.





    funny summer quotes. New quotes we add some of
  • New quotes we add some of



  • viveksri
    02-28 02:13 AM
    Per RFE for I485 they want the proof of Employment Authorization in US starting 12th April 2004 to present.

    I was going thru my all the I-797 approvals for myself and I found that there is a discontinuity in one of the old approval notice.


    WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX 07/15/2001 - 04/05/2004
    WAC-04- XXX-XXXXX 04/30/2004 - 01/18/2005 (This approval start after 25 days)

    But the extension petition was filed prior to expiration of WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX on 17th Dec. 2003. Approval notice has the receive date of 17th Dec 2003.

    Could this gap be a issue, That is why they are asking starting 12th April 2004?

    Per my Lawyer, no need to worry because the extension petition was filed before the expiration of other.

    Please advice.

    VS





    funny summer quotes. dating quotes funny - page
  • dating quotes funny - page



  • jonty_11
    08-02 11:53 AM
    take a vacation....there is nothing u can do abt it!!!





    funny summer quotes. funny quotes and sayings about
  • funny quotes and sayings about



  • sbmallik
    05-29 10:15 AM
    Actually, if you work for a Canadian company the time spent outside Canada will count as if you were in Canada. So, you will still be able to meet the 2/5 requirement. But you need to check what are the conditions, I know that you can't just create your own company and stay there for example. Check the requirements.

    On the US side, what visa will you be working on ? H1B ? If you like to stay in US, why not gained Canadian citizenship and work on TN, which is 3 years now (maybe more in the future) and very easy ?

    Wrong, time spent outside Canada while working for a Canadian company does not automatically counts for PR maintenance (2/5 years). That's for some exception situation like serving in the military etc.



    more...


    funny summer quotes. funny spike quotes
  • funny spike quotes



  • javadeveloper
    08-31 12:21 PM
    A good company is the one which follows the H1B laws.





    funny summer quotes. 2010 Summer TCA Quote Roundup
  • 2010 Summer TCA Quote Roundup



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-24 05:48 PM
    to the one who left the comment 'pos'..its not, i am just stating a fact, i have been in EB3 with a pd of mid 2002 and have been studying this mess for a long time now. I did not reply to the OP's next question because meridiani.planum had already posted a reply


    I would suggest trying for EB2 if possible. Due to the recent change in the visa allocation from vertical to horizontal most of the countries in EB 3 will be affected and movement will be slow. I dont know the number of applicants from Russia but dont expect any additional visa due to spillover. We have an applicant from Russia in our company, he applied in Eb2 and received his GC in 2 and a half years. Most of the EB3s are still rotting waiting for 4-6yrs.



    more...


    funny summer quotes. Teens Quotes - Funny Quotes
  • Teens Quotes - Funny Quotes



  • bsbawa10
    08-01 04:27 PM
    Another gimmick by USCIS. Another way of showing that it is working. Another way to bluff. Another way of wasting our money without actually doing what is needed.





    funny summer quotes. funny quotes for shirts.
  • funny quotes for shirts.



  • Shujaat
    05-14 02:21 PM
    Hi



    more...


    funny summer quotes. Summer Time
  • Summer Time



  • anuh1
    03-25 03:02 PM
    You need to go before filing labor in order to be eligible for one year extension.





    funny summer quotes. funny quotes. funny quotes
  • funny quotes. funny quotes



  • LostInGCProcess
    10-24 12:58 PM
    I also have notarized passport, etc, but one of the tax consultants told me that the ITIN cannot be filed now, and when I file my 2008 returns in 2009, I need to apply for the ITIN along with the taxreturn and paperfile. Has anybody else applied ITIN before filing tax return ?

    This is true...and this is what my tax guy told me and I did the same, last year..you file the ITIN along with the Tax returns...got some relief from the tax. :)



    more...


    funny summer quotes. funny animals with funny
  • funny animals with funny



  • little_willy
    08-15 11:46 PM
    Sent you a PM. Please check. Thanks.

    Folks,

    Majority of the PA folks are voting "will not attend " or " may be". Also i personally called a few friends to urge them to attend the rally but the feedback is very poor. Please folks what is the problem, try to make the effort to do this. This may be our last chance to encourage congress to do something to help our cause. If we miss this then nothing is likely to happen in 2008 as it is a election year and nobody will dare touch immigration and in 2009 when a new president is elected immigration will not be a top priority for the new administration. What more suffering you need to take some action. You are doing this not for somebody else but for "YOU". IV core is expecting 10,000 members/Legal EB immigrants to attend, but now it seems its tough to achieve. Please take this opportunity to help ourselves , nobody else will fight for our cause. I request/urge every one affected by this broken immigration system to act now before its too late.

    This is my personal view , please ignore if you feel its not right.





    funny summer quotes. cute quotes about summer
  • cute quotes about summer



  • ImmiRam
    09-13 02:31 PM
    Excerpt from the IV Home Page:

    "It is discriminatory to have laws that subject immigrants from 4 nations to more backlogs and the resulting hardship from such backlogs.

    We do not allow employers to discriminate hiring based on their nationality or country of origin. Therefore, the employment-based immigration, which is a derivative benefit of employment, should also be free from rationing based on nationality or country of birth."

    Based on abvove, my question is - can we take Legal route i.e move to courts ? or Immigration agencies are protected ?



    more...


    funny summer quotes. funny quotes myspace orkut
  • funny quotes myspace orkut



  • mariner5555
    03-14 03:01 PM
    I have met my rep. He took the letter etc but nothing happens after that. Starting a new campaign to the USCIS director doesn't dilute the issue, rather it makes our case stronger, this way we are telling them we are really really troubled...
    I think rather than a new campaign which asks members to send postal mail we should have one clear and nicely written letter where members can put their signatures or vote electronically (I guess something like this exists) ..this letter (with thousands of votes / signature) can then be sent to various organizations and important people (president, congress, realtors, lobbyists etc etc).
    I guess the main point to say would be the long waiting times, inefficient USCIS etc due to which lot of immigrants are going back to their home countries (therby leading to more outsourcing), lot of immigrants are not making big financial purchases (buying homes etc) etc etc

    footnote - The reason I bring housing is US always speeds up GC processing whenever they face a crisis - from what I have heard in 70's when they needed civil engineers and doctors - they would give them GC's very quickly ..whichever financial news you read - the bottom line is no one is buying houses - in legal immigrants case - why the heck would they if they dont know if they will be able to stay here permanently :-D





    funny summer quotes. funny math quotes.
  • funny math quotes.



  • PDOCT05
    11-03 09:28 AM
    Did you called USCIS?If not call them and check ask for the status.



    more...


    funny summer quotes. Tears are Summer showers to
  • Tears are Summer showers to



  • mena
    11-26 11:36 AM
    Hi,

    I received an RFE on my AP and it's says Proof of that I have complied with NSEERS. Now how do I proof this as looks like nobody have got such an RFE.

    Thanks





    funny summer quotes. funny quotes from office.
  • funny quotes from office.



  • Gigantic697
    10-12 01:29 PM
    My wife got her H1b in 2007 and she was working for the company for 1 year and then she delivered in Oct 08 and since Oct 2008 she's on maternity leave. She was supposed to join back but because of the downturn her employer asked to extend the maternity leave and its an year almost. During this whole period her employer is ok and he has not removed her job. Is my wife is in status? I read on the web that the maternity leave is mutual as long as the employer and employee exists its ok. But my question is that is there a time limit on that. Also she's not getting paid for the full year when she was on maternity leave. The state remains the same now also. So what are right steps to do.....
    Change to H4 till the employer asks to join back and then change to H1?

    Please suggest



    more...


    funny summer quotes. summer. quotes. funny.
  • summer. quotes. funny.



  • sanju_dba
    04-20 11:03 AM
    BTW in politics right or wrong is rarely a consideration.

    ...thats enough to see a sleepwalker!





    funny summer quotes. funny quotes and sayings about
  • funny quotes and sayings about



  • gc4me
    04-07 03:58 PM
    I was in the same situation. Got my I-140 through FOIA, my I-824 got rejected (applied both whichever comes first). Check the bellow thread that I created and posted my experience.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16863&highlight=FOIA

    I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
    My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.

    I would like to know the following -
    1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
    2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
    3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
    4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?

    Thanks





    funny summer quotes. Summer Time
  • Summer Time



  • RandyK
    11-28 11:47 AM
    I guess we have to keep all this in mind when we ask for a bill that would solve the retrogression problem. Solving one problem and getting into others and ending up in the same place does not make sense.

    Maybe we can suggest some relief measures to be added on to SKIL or CIR bill itself anticipating what USCIS, FBI and whatever other relavent organization is going to face, specially if something like the CIR passes, there is no way the current setup will be able to absorbe 12 to 20 million more cases even if they are added to the back of the list, giving priority to who is already in the pipeline.





    ameryki
    06-20 10:11 PM
    wife is a bug that can't be debugged no matter what's the fix

    desighee watch out she could swahaa you mate





    sbabunle
    11-03 06:08 PM
    I applied for OCI for my daughter some months ago and got approved
    and got her OCI stamp and cards. Couple days ago a friend of me got
    rejected. He was told that "if both parents are indian citizen child is not
    eligible for OCI"

    After I heard it, I talked to Indian Consulate SFO, and they told that
    this condition is included recently. So whoever got OCI are good. ( I hope so!)

    OCI is definitley better since you dont have to do anything after you get that. OCI does not need to goto police station and report in india etc etc.

    thx
    sbabunel



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online