Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

images Funny Quotes amp; Sayings funny quotes and sayings about men. funny quotes about stupid

  • funny quotes about stupid



  • crystal
    10-18 10:56 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44

    C. Personal Check in Mail:

    You can send us a physical check. Most banks now provide a feature called BillPay by which you can send a check to anyone directly from your Bank's website free of cost. If you would like confirmation that your check has been received, please write your email id in the memo section of the check. Make the checks payable to Immigration Voice and send it to the following address.


    Immigration Voice
    PO Box 114
    Dayton, NJ - 08810





    wallpaper funny quotes about stupid funny quotes and sayings about men. Funny Quotes on Love - Funny
  • Funny Quotes on Love - Funny



  • seeking_GC
    07-28 07:33 PM
    This is the content of the email I received.


    Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXXX
    Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing

    On July 28, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.
    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov) under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    =========================

    DSLStart can you please post the contents of the email you received?





    funny quotes and sayings about men. girls quotes and sayings about
  • girls quotes and sayings about



  • chaks7
    01-20 11:24 AM
    My wife is the primary on the insurance and I am the dependent. My employer does not offer insurance. It is a consulting co. I checked with him; he said there were not enough people to go with Group policy and people have to find Individual Insurance. So COBRA may be the only option if something changes with her job.





    2011 Funny Quotes on Love - Funny funny quotes and sayings about men. funny quotes and sayings for
  • funny quotes and sayings for



  • cris
    08-30 09:42 AM
    first of all let me thank you very much for your quick inputs

    I have a H1B stamp which , as I said, expires march 01/2007 .

    The lawyer will fill for extension first week of september .

    Maybe, the application will be pending for 1, 2 months ( is not Premium Processing ) .

    During this period, can I travel outside USA ? I read some comments stating that petition will be withdrawn if I do so . Maybe is just a confusion .

    It will be great to clarify this issue for me . I know you guys are professionals in immigration issues
    thank you



    more...


    funny quotes and sayings about men. funny love quotes and sayings.
  • funny love quotes and sayings.



  • eb3_nepa
    11-06 09:25 AM
    Any more inputs anyone?





    funny quotes and sayings about men. funny quotes and sayings
  • funny quotes and sayings



  • ssingh92
    01-24 12:53 AM
    Although reference in the text above refers to "receipt date shown on your receipt", I doubt if they really mean that. As per latest processing status, all cases with RD = July 2 should have been processed by now. Is that true? I doubt.

    True Receipt Date (what service centers make reference to) perhaps is the date when they enter data in the system. In normal circumstances it should be same or close to RD printed on receipts. However, in July/Aug '07 filings several cases (including mine) were shuffled around for months, before they were entered in the system. I am a July2 filer, but my online status says "...case was received on Oct 11, 2007...". My ND is a few days later. Most likley, dates you see in your online status is what they refer to as Receive Date when publishing processing dates.

    If I check my case online I see following

    On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...

    On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following

    Received Date : June 25, 2007
    Notice Date : July 25, 2007

    I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."

    Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.

    Thanks,



    more...


    funny quotes and sayings about men. girl quotes and sayings about
  • girl quotes and sayings about



  • Leo07
    06-18 04:52 PM
    But, I'm not sure if EB row would care that much...since their dates are ALWAYS current?

    Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.





    2010 girls quotes and sayings about funny quotes and sayings about men. Funny Quotes amp; Sayings
  • Funny Quotes amp; Sayings



  • nk2006
    07-05 12:58 PM
    possible reasons

    (i)USCIS dont want to see a large number applications - as Ombudsman report indicated their performance is measured based on how much time it took to process an application. If they accept 485 applications only to keep them longer it will skew their performance benchmarks to their disadvantage. (ii)Also they just dont want to work for the rest of this financial year. By making visas unavailable their work load might have come down dramatically.
    (iii)Ego clashes between some higher ups between DOS and USCIS; OR the communication gap between these two orgs is just too much.
    (iv) Too may anti-immigrant who wants to screw legal-immigrants at any given opportunity. This is possible too...on numbersusa website there are special instructions/appeals to USCIS staff to do a few things and also to get some info on H1b filings, I140 filings etc. Maybe these activist employees have grown in size with tacit support from higher ups.

    Of course all of these are just speculations. BUT I still could not understand why USCIS went out of its way (processing 60k applicaitons in one month; 18k in one day is certainly going way toooooooo much out of their way based on their normal efficiency) to process. I am sure they might have approved many cases which they could not have done normally. Finding out this aspect should might yield a very good story for a journalist - we should highlight this aspect in our letters to media.



    more...


    funny quotes and sayings about men. Funny Love Quotes And Sayings.
  • Funny Love Quotes And Sayings.



  • Euclid
    03-19 09:43 PM
    The firm I work for is also signed up for E-Verify. It's lawyers were cool with the receipt rule. I have also checked this with the international student's office at my grad school. I am absolutely sure this is OK to do.

    Remember, that the I-9 receipt rule (and e-verify) is not just for international students. It is also meant for permanent residents and citizens who happen to be waiting for a lost document to be replaced. It is unthinkable that they would be asked to stay at home while the govt agencies mail them their documents.

    Your HR is wrong. Find the relevant info on this from the DHS website and fight with them. Remember, unless you plan to work in the HR department, it is probably OK to pick a fight with them. :-)





    hair funny quotes and sayings for funny quotes and sayings about men. funny quotes and sayings.
  • funny quotes and sayings.



  • gsc999
    05-29 08:04 PM
    I have a early 2004 Priority date (EB3 India) and asked my attorney if it is wise to reapply in Eb2 as it is current in that date, and she says she believes my Eb3 PD to get current by july. Folks, what do you think ?
    ---
    "Attorney Opinion" hmm... this title is misleading. USCIS priority date is not a legal issue. That so called opinion is a personal opinion. Ask him/her again. But this time let him that you might make some financial/ personal decisions based on his opinion :) and see his/ her reaction. Ask him what are the consequences if his advise is incorrect.:p This just might change this opinionated Attorney. Btw, I would be happy if this attorney is proven right. We all want the priority dated to move faster.



    more...


    funny quotes and sayings about men. Funny Quotes Sayings.
  • Funny Quotes Sayings.



  • Canadianindian
    07-08 10:02 PM
    This video has either been removed or has a malformed URL


    Check again





    hot funny love quotes and sayings. funny quotes and sayings about men. short love quotes and sayings
  • short love quotes and sayings



  • Sakthisagar
    10-21 10:37 AM
    Like Ron hira mentioned, try to take a look from politics and 'election' perspective.whether he wins or loses, always tries to be in the news. just ignore.
    earlier we have this kind of nonsense from Sen.Sessions and earlier to that Sen.Sensenbrener . These kind of people come and go, but how much they can achieve? Do they really know the implications of what they talk? my sincere guess is 'nothing', other than just want to be in the news

    We do not have problems if everybody is ignoring this guy grassley but that is not the Truth. USCIS takes it seriously and issue a memo upon his letter which makes our Legal immigrants life miserable! What do you say for that.

    Example: The infamous Employee employer relationship memo of Jan 18th came out from this B*** heads letter to Mr.Mayorkas.



    more...


    house funny random sayings. funny quotes and sayings about men. Funny Quotes and Sayings
  • Funny Quotes and Sayings



  • Blondygirl
    02-18 09:46 PM
    Hello, I'm wondering what steps I need to take in order to help my husband become a US resident (eventually a citizen but one step at a time). I have figured out that we need to fill out an I-130 but I keep seeing everyone talk about an I-485 and I'm curious if we need to use that one as well, and how many others???

    Really quickly, our history: I'm a 19 year old US citizen by birth, and my husband is a 27 year old undocumented alien from Mexico. We just got married on Valentines day 2011 and I'm pregnant also which is why I would prefer to do this quickly as to prevent a possible deportation although he is an amazingly wonderful guy who's never had a run in with the law, it's just a constant concern of mine. =( He also has a 5 year old son from a previous marriage with an American woman (she cheated on him, and then divorced him) who we eventually would like to get custody for since his mother is a very bad person but that's another story.

    I realize this is a complicated process that most people would suggest using a lawyer for, but I know there's people out there that have accomplished this without one and so that is my goal to do this on our own but I'm thinking that some advice from experienced individuals would benefit me greatly in this task. =) Any help you're willing to give would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much <3





    tattoo funny quotes and sayings funny quotes and sayings about men. Funny Quotes Sayings.
  • Funny Quotes Sayings.



  • Bezzer
    09-06 10:17 AM
    is pixel stretching liquifying? cause thats cool...u can distort peoples faces and stuff like that...hehe:)



    more...


    pictures girl quotes and sayings about funny quotes and sayings about men. funny quotes and sayings wallpapers. funny quotes and sayings wallpapers. funny quotes and sayings; funny quotes and sayings wallpapers. funny quotes and
  • funny quotes and sayings wallpapers. funny quotes and sayings wallpapers. funny quotes and sayings; funny quotes and sayings wallpapers. funny quotes and



  • anandrajesh
    05-22 09:38 AM
    Official Press release..

    http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/NFAPRelease052206.pdf

    U guys rock... U are doing a great job and keep the momentum going.





    dresses short love quotes and sayings funny quotes and sayings about men. funny sayings about friendship
  • funny sayings about friendship



  • travellertvr
    03-22 01:38 PM
    I entered in the US on November 30, 2009 with H1-B visa valid till September 19, 2011, but passport expiration date was January 3, 2010. Customs and Border Protection officer put January 3, 2010 expiration date on my I-94. On December 11, 2009 I received new passport valid till December 11, 2014, but I-94 date has never been changed.

    I�ve applied for Green Card in 2010, labor certification has been approved on July 26, 2010, I-140 filed on November 16, 2010. My priority date is June 7, 2010.

    The lawyer I�m working with on my Green Card noticed that I was out of status in June, 2010. She suggested extension of H-1B visa. This was done, and my new H-1B dates are 10/18/2010 till 01/03/2013.

    According to my lawyer, new H-1B returned me back in status and working legally in the US, but it didn�t solve the problem of being out of status more than 180 days. And if I leave US now, there will be 3 year ban to enter back.

    Please advise if that�s correct and if there is any solution to this problem? If I leave US now, will I be banned 3 years to enter, even though my H1-B and I-94 now have all valid dates?



    more...


    makeup Funny Love Quotes And Sayings. funny quotes and sayings about men. funny random sayings.
  • funny random sayings.



  • pkv
    04-13 05:35 PM
    For a medical REF how many days do we have to reply?

    Thanks,
    RabiS

    Doesn't your RFE letter says it clearly? They mention a "reply by date" also on the letter.





    girlfriend Funny Quotes Sayings. funny quotes and sayings about men. Funny Quotes And Sayings About
  • Funny Quotes And Sayings About



  • chanduv23
    10-26 06:54 AM
    Try

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/index.php

    and then click on "new posts"

    looks like they are fixing this issue





    hairstyles Funny Quotes Sayings. funny quotes and sayings about men. funny quotes sayings.
  • funny quotes sayings.



  • EB3_SEP04
    07-01 07:37 PM
    Hi All,

    I had a previous empoyer A > Then a Prefered Vendor B > Then a Client C.

    Now I have transferred my H1 to a Preferred Vendor X & Still working on same project with the Client C, but with a different contract all togeather.

    Preferred Vendor X > the Client C

    Now the issues is , my previous employeer A is harassing me ( Vendor B is having no problems) , asking for money or filing a legal case agaist me,as I have signed a non-compete agreement with them. Can he do so ?? what can be the worst consequences?

    Let me tell you one thing, "You've got guts, buddy", Congrats on the bold move. not many people dare to do that.

    Can he do so? - Theoratically yes, practically: highly unlikely.
    if he is a typical consulting guy with less than 50 emps, he won't do it, because such employers almost always make "adjustments" that puts them in extremely weak spot during such law suits. here are some examples:
    - a guy was laid off, his new employer sent him on a project even before filing for his H1 transfer
    -many consulting companies do not pay salary while the guy is on "bench"
    - they many times knowingly/unknowingly commit tax/accounting fraud or regulatory mistakes that can cause serius consequences

    - a friend of mine was interrviewed by a client and when the result was positive, his new would be employer called him at a McDonalds and asked him to sign the contract right there (within 30 minute of meeting), and my friend did. Now most people won't see anything wrong in here. but a lawyer told me that my friend was not given enough time to read/understand a legal document and to talk to a lawyer ideally enough time is about 2 weeks. How many small consulting companies give 2 weeks when the interview at client is clear?

    In your case, the end client is not your employer's client. Ask him to show the contract between him and the end client.

    bottom line of the story is: there are many defenses that one can play and win the case and/or even put the employer in trouble. That's why most small employers don't do much beyond sending a lawyer's notice (just to scare you enough to write down a check). A real nasty guy can even go one step further and file a law suit only to withdraw it later if you decide to fiight it.

    Good luck buddy!





    Mayday
    04-03 07:21 PM
    You may be rejected to re-enter, as well as you may have your green card application declined based on this unlawful presence.

    You should leave the USA on or before the date on your I-94 or have I-94 extended. Actually your employer must have done that.

    Border patrol officer was at mistake to stamp that date on I-94 in the first place, but you should be aware of this and notify your employer so they could take action. Actually, I believe, you could get a new I-94 right away.

    You need another lawyer on this issue if you are really concerned about filing green card application in the future. 3 years bar may not be that bad actually to make your green card happen sooner.

    I would look into a possibility of complaint about border patrol officer improper posting however I am not sure if it may help.





    Canadianindian
    07-08 10:02 PM
    This video has either been removed or has a malformed URL


    Check again



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online