Get paid To Promote at any Location

Thursday, June 9, 2011

fearne cotton tattoos

fearne cotton tattoos. And Fearne Cotton Arriving

  • And Fearne Cotton Arriving



  • gc_bucs
    03-18 10:18 AM
    You & your wife should talk to a good attorney about the possibility of using "interfiling" in case of a divorce. I was in the same situation as you couple of years ago & Shiela Murthy's office recommended "interfiling". If you need more information send me a PM
    Need your opinion on this.. filed for I-485 on EB2 in July 07. I am the primary applicant. I have been married since May '04. Need to apply for a divorce. My wife, a derivative in my application, is holding up the process as it may affect her chances of getting a GC without any sweat. She has an parallel GC process running solely in her name, which I believe hasnt cleared PERM yet (some sort of audit). She is on H1B, extendable for another 3 years, and has EAD from my GC application. Will there be any implications on her application if the divorce goes through? And also, can I out of spite do anything to get her derivative application out of the queue :rolleyes: ?





    fearne cotton tattoos. Out on the town: Fearne Cotton
  • Out on the town: Fearne Cotton



  • small2006
    07-21 10:21 AM
    FYI:
    I don't know if this is old news but thought of sharing it anyway.

    I was in the same boat as many others here i.e, no FP notice even 1yr after filing for 485. With my PD becoming current in Aug 2008, I called my attorney to see if he can do anything to help me out. He told me that due to several complaints from people like us and a law suit threat (or an actual lawsuit, not sure) from AILA, the Texas center has sent has set up an exclusive fax line for such requests. This system came into existence only about 2-3 weeks ago.

    He sent a fax on my behalf to that number last Tuesday 7/15/08. My wife and I both received FP notices on Sat 7/19/08! So looks like for a change, something that’s set up for our own good is actually working. Frankly, I hadn’t pinned any hopes on the fax having a positive impact but I was pleasantly surprised. Our appointments are for next week.

    Hope this little tip will help others in the same boat if their attorneys are either not aware and/or haven’t told their clients about it.

    The fax number is not made available to the general public. Only attorneys have access to it.

    BTW: As a result of all this, I haven't seen any LUD changes (soft or hard) on my case status online....I thought that was strange.





    fearne cotton tattoos. Official Fearne Cotton
  • Official Fearne Cotton



  • freedom_fighter
    01-15 09:22 AM
    anyidea how long does it take for the actual card to come, after getting the CPO email. I checked my status says, welcome notice sent something.

    How long does it take to get the actual card after approval notice is sent.





    fearne cotton tattoos. Fearne Cotton Tattoo 4 Photo
  • Fearne Cotton Tattoo 4 Photo



  • sanju
    03-06 02:15 PM
    You called office of which Senators?

    Just a little update, Called up my Senator's office this morning..Started talking about country Cap issue, the guy knew everything about it, he took notes & promised he will pass it on to the Senator. Here's what I suggested him

    1) Lift the Country Cap for Temporary period of time, may be just for 2 years.
    2) Limit the Maximum waiting time, say if one applicant is waiting for 5 years than country cap should be exempted and he should be given a preference over a person who�s PD is just 1 year old.

    He specifically told me 'your second point is very good, I'll certainly share these with the Senator'...

    I urge you guys to contact your senators & Congressmen/Congresswomen

    We have a group which is focusing on this issue, if you want to join us here's the link

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourvoiceiv/



    more...


    fearne cotton tattoos. fearne cotton tattoos. fern
  • fearne cotton tattoos. fern



  • mihird
    07-20 05:43 PM
    But my question is can you have BOTH of them. Some say you can have 2 H1s at the same time for different companies, so hence my question was, can you have an H1 and an L1 at the same time.

    Biju, whom did you ask, an immigration attorney or just on forums?

    A concurrent H1 and L1 should be doable too...much like two concurrent H1s...

    As long as you meet the requirements of the two visa categories, you should be able to hold both concurrently...

    My knowledge on L1 is limited, but I thought, unlike H1, L1 was not as much a dual intent visa...it required evidence of some times to the foreign domicile..although, I could be wrong...I faintly remember the laws governing L1 were signficantly changed a couple of years back...

    In short, if L1 is not much of a dual intent as H1, you might have trouble getting the two approved concurrently, but if they are equally dual intent, getting them concurrently shouldn't be a problem...





    fearne cotton tattoos. When Fearne Cotton received
  • When Fearne Cotton received



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 12:27 AM
    Sometimes I have an idea of what I am going for in my head. In a case like that I do everything I can and try and find anyway I can do achieve a near effect as the one in my head.

    But most of the time I let my imagination take me where it wants at that moment.

    It isn't edwins comp that does it.... it is part of edwins amazing ability :beam:



    more...


    fearne cotton tattoos. Tattoos | Whose celebrity
  • Tattoos | Whose celebrity



  • FredG
    June 4th, 2004, 08:22 PM
    I hope you don't mind but with about 20 minutes in photoshop...:DGood job! Provided a great laugh at the end of a rough day.





    fearne cotton tattoos. fearne cotton tattoo
  • fearne cotton tattoo



  • shantanup
    03-10 01:35 PM
    E-mailed



    more...


    fearne cotton tattoos. FEARNE COTTON TATTOO feet
  • FEARNE COTTON TATTOO feet



  • prem_goel
    11-22 10:11 PM
    Hi, is anyone planning for H1b stamping at Tijuana mexico on 30th November. If so, please contact and we shall plan together. I am in LA area. Thanks!





    fearne cotton tattoos. Dress Like Fearne Cotton- Get
  • Dress Like Fearne Cotton- Get



  • BharatPremi
    09-06 01:06 PM
    I personally love and am proficient in Hindi but I don't think we should make this site look like a Desi forum. Even if your post about India, a lot south/east indian people don't speak/understand hindi.

    Well, first you need to learn basic English first. You should have written "Can we write in English?" rather than "Can we speak English?" as on these boards we write, we do not speak. And for your information, if any posts (In Hindi) are valuable, people of other nationalities will learn Hindi to gain knowledge out of those posts. So please don't worry much about other people writing in Hindi. I understand that you may be a born slave but do not impose your slavery attidue on others.



    more...


    fearne cotton tattoos. fern cotton tattoo
  • fern cotton tattoo



  • sanju
    08-31 12:10 PM
    I think we all should VOTE in this poll.

    You will waste your time if you vote in Lou Dobbs polls. His pools are rigged. These polls start in the loo as they begin by giving 100,000 votes to his ideological point of view and 0 votes in support of the opposite view. Hence the disclaimer to the pools. I suggest that we simply ignore him and don't participate in his pool. It would be one less human being giving Lou Dobbs no value, making him inconsequential one person at a time.





    fearne cotton tattoos. Fearne Cotton
  • Fearne Cotton



  • petersebastian
    04-01 05:58 PM
    You already have the answer : It is 180 days after your I-94 expires, not the day of your arrival.

    Yes, thank you, maybe I wasn't clear about it, but I wanted to make sure that the 3 year ban something I will be facing if I overstay the 180 days, not before. I want to stay here with my boyfriend, as I planned until the end on May, but I don't want to do something that will give me a ban...



    more...


    fearne cotton tattoos. Fearne Cotton tattoo design
  • Fearne Cotton tattoo design



  • vali
    10-23 11:38 AM
    I apologize from the beginning if I�m asking some stupid questions but I�m really confused after I read all those I-140 issues posted on this forum.
    I just received today my LC after a long wait in backlog from 04/2001.
    1. My lawyer is asking me for $1000.00 premium processing fee and some documents from my employer for this PP for I-140. Is it still available?
    2. How long will be until this I-140 gets approved? Anyone who did this lately?
    3. I�m filling I-140 together with I-485. It matters, time PP wise?
    4. Is there another�next step� towards the GC or just wait for those to be approved?
    5. I�m so �squeezed� on my wallet, how much money will be still needed until the GC is in my hand?
    I paid so far more then 35G. - The previous �steps� in processing fees and lawyer�s fees.

    I would really appreciate some honest answers; I�m seriously thinking to go back to my country if the GC will be too far away.

    Thank you guys for your attention and thanks IV for the good work done so far.
    :)





    fearne cotton tattoos. Fearne Cotton Tattoo 3 Photo
  • Fearne Cotton Tattoo 3 Photo



  • pdakwala
    05-25 08:34 AM
    Here is the list of phone numbers, fax numbers and emails. Sending fax only is not enough. Please call the senators and talk to their staff. Request them to oppose Bingaman's amendment. The script on talking point is available on the website. Please use that.

    Cheers



    more...


    fearne cotton tattoos. Fearne Cotton Meets Peaches
  • Fearne Cotton Meets Peaches



  • gcformeornot
    08-16 02:35 PM
    Thank you guys.

    What is bothering me is that they told us the Wrong Information PLUS lawyer was just asking for filling fees(which is 745) during the time of signature but now Company is charging even for legal fees.

    I believe they want to earn extra money from us. What should we do now about this wrong info?

    You think we have no choice here but to pay?

    I'm sorry and thanks for your help.

    Most of the companies have clear cut HR policy on who is covered who is not.
    No matter what HR member said they will follow HR policy.





    fearne cotton tattoos. Fern Cotton Tattoo. and
  • Fern Cotton Tattoo. and



  • lj_rr
    09-01 12:31 PM
    It will be good if someone can provide the exact steps.

    Hi
    I have my Labor and 140 approved. (140 approved in Jan 2009)
    But my employer is not ready to provide me with copy of my approved PERM labor and 140. Just like any other employer.
    So I am planning to request both of this by making FOIA request to DOL and USCIS.
    I have done some ground work for that. Now here are my questions.
    1) If I haven�t applied for 485 yet will USCIS/DOL release this document to me?
    Or are both of this employer�s petitions?
    2) I have heard that after six month of 140 approvals it become employee petition.
    How much true is that?
    If anyone like me (who haven�t applied 485 yet) got their copy of labor and 140 through FOIA. Please share your experience.



    more...


    fearne cotton tattoos. Fearne Cotton
  • Fearne Cotton



  • The7zen
    09-29 01:44 PM
    Central Board of Excise and Customs (http://www.cbec.gov.in/)

    Personally we never had problem carrying personal Jewelery.





    fearne cotton tattoos. Fearne Cotton Tattoos →
  • Fearne Cotton Tattoos →



  • aadimanav
    01-05 10:41 PM
    I will be using AP first time. What documentation do we need to enter (other than passport and un-expired AP)? I will be visiting India for about 1 month? Is there any limitation as to for how long you can leave the country? I got 2 copies of AP. We just need "one" right?

    Also while leaving which I-94 should we surrender? The one which I got when I entered last time - a couple of years ago, or the one which I received with last H1b renewal documentation. Right now I am not using H1b. I am "on" EAD.

    Please share your experiences.

    Thanks in advance!





    fearne cotton tattoos. Fern Cotton Tattoo.
  • Fern Cotton Tattoo.



  • hsm2007
    09-20 08:58 PM
    Yes I am going to consult either Murthy or Rajeev. But my problem is that my company which is a big corporate will only give a EVL based on the format that the company's attorney prepare. So even though I can consult Murthy but no way I will be able to use their advice as my current employer will only do what their attorney tells them.

    I am in a fix as to what to do? My current employer is a big corporate and don't work with personal attorneys. And HR policies are also very stringent.

    Even if I want I can't use Murthy/Rajeev/Ron to respond to this RFE.

    So confused what to do





    vani
    08-26 11:39 AM
    Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Greatly appreciate.
    I paid the money to my company who has applied for my H1B. I am not too sure whom they will address the check to. They only sent me the Fedex tracking no. which tells that the application is received by USCIS, Vermont on April 7th.
    I am fine if it is taking time but my only concern is whether this company has really sent my H1B petition. Is there any way to find it out?

    Regds,
    Vani





    rkat
    12-13 02:31 PM
    My sincere advice - if u are here currently on a visa then forget about applying for GC..! Complete your education and get ur degree. Then - PACK UR BAGS AND GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY OR just go back home.! This GC is bussiness is honestly not worth it anymore.!! Sorry if i sound frustrated or disheartening but I'm only being practical & realistic.!



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online