
City Tower 2, 13th FloorI'm the other voter,
Guys, it is the time to show up your support and contribute to this effort.
I only see one vote and that too mine on the attendance poll above.
Don't let anyone take your vote and your voice for granted.
Dubai City Tower.Good question...any one experienced
If this work, it will put you on better negotiation table also.:)
floor of Lake City TowerWhat number do you call?
Thx
Dubai City Tower is as good asThanks guys for all your responses, much appreciated. not sure whats the RFE about, still waiting for the document, little bit tensed ....
more...
Jumeirah City de DubaiAttelsActuasy
02-27 11:53 AM
pozycjonowanie (http://www.clpik-studio.com)
dubai city tower.Refer this:
Case Study: Upgrade from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2010-06/case_study_upgrade_from_eb3_to_eb2.html)
Thank you gc28262 for sharing that link. Very informative. I have a question though about that case study: This paragraph is confusing - "Raj learned that the CIS will not allow him to substitute his new I-140 into his pending EB3 adjustment of status (AOS) application. Instead, they require a new AOS filing. Knowing the the CIS can take years to process an AOS application, even when the applicant's priority date is current at all times, he decided to opt for overseas consular processing."
Does this infer that If my current employer decides to file EB2 PERM application and I-140, I will have to wait till the priority date (Priority date for the new EB2 PERM) becomes current? Can I not use my September 2004 priority date and file I-485?
more...
dubai city tower.You want to take him to India permanent ?
Any family problem?
He can stay here upto his i-94 legally, or if you cancel your visa and inform USCIS, they will cancel his visa. Even then, if he want to syay here, he can be in F1 visa or find a job and stay in H1B.
Hi,
Presently I am on H1B and my husband on H4 visa. I have to go to India permanently, so can my husband stay in USA on H4 visa while I am in india ? my husband is not willing to go to india at all. I tried hard all the way to make him convince. Can I travel alone without him ? what will be the problem in future for visa? please advise.
Thank you!
Kav
Latifa Tower, Alu NASA DubaiAll,
I have a very GOOD update on
"IS H1B TRANSFER POSSIBLE AFTER ENTERING US ON ADVANCE PAROLE"
I posted this question On Rajiv Khanna's website on
The question is on the Jan 17th conference Questions list.
He answered my question.
According to him even after you enter on AP, u can still work for the same employer on H1B, and he also confirmed that we can do a H1B transfer even after using AP, NO NEED TO GO OUT OF USA FOR H1B STAMPING.
This is a very good info for me i was trying to get this info for a while now.
Hope this will be useful to atleast some of us.
more...
dubai city towerIf NSC had put all applications from July 2nd to July 17th on hold.
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
You answered your own question....If you are lucky then you will get it
dubai city tower.Be careful with Lawyers - there is a way to handle them. Remember, you may hate them for their attitude, but your approach to them should be pleasing.
You have to be very very very pleasing, praising, and kiss ass. You must kiss their ass like anything to get things done.
On the contrary - paralegals are very rude and you must be very careful dealing with them. They have the skill of triggering your anger and in most cases, you want to let the lawyer know how dissatisfied you are, and this in turn triggers Lawyer's ego.
For immigration lawyers we are the clients - but they don't work for us, they work only to extract innocent immigrant money.
They tend to side with stupid HR personnel from big companies and give them all sorts of advices on immigration and form the HR lawyer alliance. They are nice to each other and share love bites.
The best way to deal with a lawyer is - Kissssssssss asssssssss , praise them, thak them, keep them in best spirits, never get annoyed, tell them u can come over to their office if they say they are busy. You all don't need a lot of explanation - I think you understand how things work
more...
Park Avenue DubaiCan any one who has used e-file , please advice for my last two questions.
for the city of dubai.True again. The problem will come during naturalization. Reasons why you change employers will be asked and scrutinized.
more...
Jumeirah Lake Towers - DubaiMy friend
What else we lose if we stand up the plate to express some legitimate concerns?
Most of the members of this forum (and so many more) have already lost the prime time of their lives because we just followed the path of playing by rules.
Unless some compelling personal reasons, i do not see any thing wrong to raise the voice
---
satyasaich,
I am sorry for the misunderstanding. It seems my attempt at sarcasm didn't work.
CIR is not amnesty. It is a solution to a problem. People who label CIR as "amnesty" are narrowly viewing the legal definition rather than taking the broader view of trying to solve the problem of immigration. The issue here is not what is the legal definition of amnesty but a comprehensive solution to immigration.
Oasis Tower, Dubai Sports CityThis thread is for monthly contributors. Please make sure you post your this month contribution in this thread.
My $20 is on the way. Total of $240+ till date.
Below is the confirmation.
Immigration Voice
IV.ORG $ 20.00 01/09/07 62LMP-P2KVD
Memo: gcby3000
This memo will be sent with your payment
more...
Dubai City Tower составитA person holding H-4 can attend college in the U.S. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-4 students. Check Brooklyn College for instance. INA does not specifically disallow from attending college of H-4 nor H-1 and colleges are aware of this. So if your wife is doing this only because she would like to pursue degree, I would suggest she explores the options and if possible remains on H-4, which is a dual intent status.
Best Wishes,
true, but she will not be able to work while on H4. She will also not be able to apply for any internships or work on campus.
02 tower. City: Dubaipointlesswait
01-21 11:22 AM
it sounds like it came right out of his a$$
:p
This rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)
more...
Zayed Rd and City Tower 2Monkeyman,
I don't think your comment on adding a spouse is accurate. If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are NOT golden. As to apply in the family based category, the family based PD in that category (I believe it is 2A) should be current. And that is backed up as well..
If the GC is approved prior to your marriage and if your spouse is here, you are golden. You simply apply for I-485 (family based). If your spouse is not in USand you have GC, you will need to file for follow to join visa and it will take some time (I dunno how many years).
Dubai City. Three towersOK.. We have almost 200 Ready to send flowers...
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6025
1. The date will be July 10.
2. Color of the flower is white (peace)
Q1. Let us know Where to send....
Q2. Also if you can pen 3 or 4 lines what message to send along with the flowers.
Etisalat Tower and Dubai CreekCan IV help with reaching out to Media or leading magazine to provide some light into the plight of legal immigration? We don`t see articles written or spoken about our plight. IV can direct some resources to this effort and I`m sure we can provide 100s of unique stories of aspiring legal immigrants waiting for some action. Especially, if it can help congress pass 1 or 2 small amendments with other bills this Summer. Fellow IV members who are in the same situation, please share your ideas for legislation.
thomachan72
09-29 02:31 PM
While leaving India is there any place we can declare saying this gold we are taking out of india.
This way when we enter back in india , we can show evidence that the gold was purchased in india itself and no hassels from customs.
Unfortunately NO. you cannot declare anything while leaving India.
My question is; Why do you really want to bring your jwellery here? Why not keep in some safety locker (bank) in India. Is it attractive to walk around with huge gold chains/bangles in the US? Also we have been hearing about burglaries in Indian households becuause of easy access to gold.
Buy gold and keep it in locker in India. Come here with some "duplicate gold" and live free.:D:D:D
Did your new H1 come with an I-94 attached at the bottom or not ? If not then it means that you have to go out of US and get the H1 visa stamped. Also it means that you are still out of status since you do not have a valid I-94.
Yes potentially as per law you could be barred entry to US for 3 years but sometimes if you do everything legally the CBP officers overlook that. It all depends at the officer at the consulate for stamping and then at the port of entry.
You can hope to be lucky but what your lawyer says is correct.
Best of luck.
I am not a lawyer so your lawyer's advise would be best.
0 comments:
Post a Comment