images part to conserve energy 
Energy Conservation InI do not think that you have any issues to work on W2 with an end client or with any other consulting company. Since you have completed six months period with your present employer, who supported to file GC , from the date filing I 485, there should not be any issues at all. Also filing AC21 is optional. If you are on bench your first option should be to find a project ASAP.
Why do you do not want to file AC21, do you have any apprhencion or any specific reason ?
Regarding your first question : QUOTE [Could any one please answer my questions about my RFE on I 485?]
Many applicants got same RFE. I believe no body knows accurately reason for this type of RFE. There may be valid reason for this type of RFE , that 485 applicant is on bench for a long period , left USA surrendering I94 , Employer might have cancelled H1 visa and even some applicant got RFE without of any of these reasons.
wallpaper Energy Conservation In
the conservation of energyIt was less than year. See answers below..
I think there is a possiblity that they might not cross check you G325A with the consulate becuase DOS purges non immgrant applications whihc are one year old. Since there are so many applications filed by the time they go for this check your data may have been purged ( this is a very high possiblity ) as by the time this request is made it would december or so . As i heard that TSC will issue recipts by Oct End ,beofer cross checking g235A there are many checks and many other processes they need to follow. So this is a possiblity.
of Conservation of Energygot 2yr ead ...140 approved in 2006 ...i am current now ...
i don't know why they issued 2 yr ead ...but i don't have waste money on lawyers for next 2 yrs
there is no rule which they follow ....
i remember old saying rules and promises are meant to be broken ...
well crazy world and crazy us
2011 the conservation of energy
Energy Conservationva_labor2002
08-24 09:13 AM
I am wondering why it is that nobody knows whether a bill will be introduced in Sept. The house and senate have their timetables set long in advance.
Also, if it goes beyond Nov, and the Dems win, they might forget all about us; they care far more for the illegals, unfortunately.:(
We must try to get this passed before the elections in Nov.
qplearn
Any comments from IV Core Team ? What is our plan of Action? what's cooking inside IV ?
more...
Conservation of energyMy 140 was approved in 2007 and today I got a text message on phone that my application is sent to Nebraska, NE to review and status changed from Approved to Initial review.
Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?
You have been current for a long time based on your profile.. did you check what is the status of your I485 application
Energy conservation is theRb_newsletter
09-03 10:16 PM
Anybody who works for consulting co. got extension approved ? without RFE ?
In one of my friend's case they approved H1 for 6 months, because he had contract only for 6 months. He just completed 3 years and this is his first extension request. :eek: Who the hell in this world writes contract for more than 6 months even if they have requirements for next 2 years.
Another case I heard was immigration officer at POE granted only 1 year I-94 even though he had 2 years left in his visa. It seems IO spoke to candidates manager and advised him to hire someone locally and get him trained within a year.
Are we in real United States of America? So much of hate around.
more...
Conservation of EnergyEB2 - India - July 2005
RD - 7/26/2007
ND - 09/27/2007
Hard LUD on I-485 on 9/3/08 saying that RFE was sent on 9/2. RFE recvd on 9/8. Last date to reply RFE by 10/6.
Hope this helps
2010 of Conservation of Energy
part to conserve energyIf it is through your Spouse then do not have to worry? What was period of this of this work? If it is only this year some CPA can do magic
As I mentioned earlier, my case is family-based. I'm in F1 visa status so the 245 provision doesn't apply to me. The period of work is hard to calculate. Since I never actively participated in my own business, I don't recall ever working for more than a few hours each month.
I suppose the question boils down to this: Should I, or shouldn't I disclose my self employment to CIS?
more...
Energy ConservationGCwaitforever
04-11 11:47 AM
Congratulations on getting GC. You are out of this hellhole.
hair Energy Conservation
energy conservation photoI had a couple of appointments in Detroit in the past two months. Got to meet with two different IOs, who were cordial. At least told me that I was pre-adjudicated. But refused to dis-close any other info.
Anyhow, got CPO emails for me and and my son on Oct 22nd. My spouse's case is at Detoir office. Planning to go to Detroit tomorrow, to see what's up with his case. Is there anyone, who got approval from Detroit office.
Detroit Infopass officers are laid back, if it is the same heavy lady you had to go to I sympathize with you. She was the most mean govt official I have come across in past 10 years. Her response to me was the details about my case cannot be discussed due to National Security reasons, tried ask another question and was abruptly cut to be asked to wait.
more...
Energy Conservation Tips ForGCnightmare
08-13 09:32 PM
Does filing of dependent's I-485 anything to do with LUD on approved I-140/I-131 of Primary applicant? Anybody having similar experience?
Thanks
hot Conservation of energy
Conservation / Energy Savings
more...house the Conservation of Energy
Conservation, and EnergyHi Mods, I am new to the forum so in case I asked this in the wrong section then do pardon me.
I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.
My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)
My question to you folks is :
- Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back)
- Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ??
- He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
- Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?
Thanks in advance
tattoo Energy conservation is the
Conservation Laws: Energyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP79UslTUr8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovhoH0ZW0No
MSNBC coverage of the July 2nd Fiasco.
more...pictures Conservation of Energy
The conservation of energyYou are on EAD. When you fill your I-9 form with the EAD info. your on EAD...but USCIS doesnt know about this...its up to the Employer to inform the USCIS but usually (or generally) the employer don't inform the USCIS,however I don't think its mandatory to inform USCIS. In any case its not on your shoulder to inform the USCIS.
So, what I would do, is save the I-9 form (it must have the date when you signed) and pay-stubs...just to show that you have been on EAD, should you get any RFE regarding the status.
Thanks....
This is not correct. The OP's status is not determined by what he files in the I-9 form. The determining factor is the I-94 form, the latest one that is valid. If the OP got an I-94 attached to his I-797 form (usually one does), then s/he is in H1-B from the day printed on the I-94 form regardless how long does the EAD remain valid.
AFAIK, if the OP wishes to remain on F-1 EAD, s/he can go out of the country before the H1-B I-94 starting date (Oct 1?) and reenter US on F-1 visa (i.e., the I-94 given at the port of entry would be for F-1). I do not know if there is any risk involved, or what would happen to the H1-B approval.
---------
I am not a lawyer. Use at your own risk any information given by me.
dresses Conservation / Energy Savings
Conservation Can Energy BeCould you please advise how do I get the lawyer for this ? Do you know any in specific?
There are lot of attorney Ad's on this web site, you can check with any one of them!
more...makeup Energy Conservation
the Conservation of EnergyTereDwarKhadaJogi
08-27 04:15 PM
Two year EAD as well, for my spouse and I...EB3 I-140 Pending, since May 07.
girlfriend Conservation Laws: Energy
Energy Conservation and EnergyI guess I should agree with Jerrome because I am going to India 2 weeks from now and My friend who recently had been to India mentioned the same. I have asked the same question to my immigration lawyer, I will post it when I get a reply.
In mean time I have another question, My flight is from Chicago to Delhi, but I have to take a loacl flight from Miami to Chicago, all my international baggage check in's are at the Miami. My question here is should I surrender the I-94 at Miami since I am doing all my International baggage check in's or should it be in Chicago.
Please let me know if anybody had this situation.
-Success.
Submit the I-94 when you board the flight that leave USA, in your case, Chicago, Not Miami, It is always not advisable to sumbit when you are boarding a connecting, non-Internation flight. For example, what if the International flight is cancelled or you missed, you will be in US, but have already returned your I-94 Also always have copies of all the I-94 for records.
hairstyles Energy Conservation Tips For
energy conservation,desi_scorpion
08-22 10:21 AM
for h1b status...they only tell the status to the petitioner which is your employer/lawyer .....You are the beneficiary....they will not tell u the status on phone or e-mail...but no harm in trying. . if u have a receipt number then u can check online and setup an automatic notification. Hopefully u will be ok...
You might be denied based on the 365 days rule. When was your labor filed?
Name check is not an issue, the IO told me that name check is started soon after receipt of application, and 180 days have passed. There is a new rule that name check cannot delay I485 by more than 180 days.
WOM - the 2 years may have changed, since WOM cases were usually fighting name check. I think that it is probably one for an attorney, so I'll likely consult attorney in May regarding WOM.
Any more comments welcome.
e.g. raising via Congressman's office.
Receipt date vs notice date of last transfer -- which sets the processing date.
0 comments:
Post a Comment