
From blood red to strawberryHere is the link: http://www.apple.com/why-mac/better-hardware/#features
You can also see the ambient light sensor pointed out in the User Manual (wasn't mentioned in 2010 models).
+Coco Rocha NEW hair!JayMan8081
Jun 24, 01:13 PM
I'll take the both the Orange and Pink socks if they're still available.
Her hair isn#39;t that brightg4 powerbookboy
Feb 14, 10:59 PM
sounds to me your friend is not the brightest bulb in the bunch..... If you want to belive him so be it, but i have been using os x for 2 years now without antivirus software and havent had a single problem. if you have a little common sense you will be just fine using os x without antivirus software.
Winner: Red HairDrakkenWar
Apr 28, 12:04 AM
They both sound way too expensive for the specs involved. You should be able to find a DP 2.0ghz Powermac G5 for around $200-250 these days. An iMac G4 should not sell for over $100 imo, unless its the rare 20" model.
If you are short on cash but still want some power, look towards the higher end Powermac G4's. A DP 1.25 or 1.4ghz powermac will outperform the SP Powermac G5, and can usually be had for about $150.
Like the title says. It really REALLY depends on where you live for mac prices. I was shocked that prices where cheaper in Alaska before I moved here to california.
There were ton of great deals on Criag's List up there for gear, but down here close to Cupertino? Holy hell, you would think mac users are offering up their first born for a 1st gen 17' iMac G4.
I had to turn to Mac of all trades for a better deal. ( I do not work for them or are in anyway affiliated with them. But in my price range a few months back this single 1.8, now with a dual OWC from eBay was the best monetary solution to upgrade from my DA dual 533.
~Just my 2 cents on the matter, stay frosty
Drake
more...
Red hair in 2010Originally posted by sparkleytone
actually i believe it was macrumors that had the news of the latest g4 out first...BUT...the people who continue to give these forums a newfound bad name drove him off and flamed the hell out of him. wtg mr members.......
I think we had the PDF first, but they had the picture before we did. :)
SPREAD UM: Coco Rocha byshootingrubber
Mar 24, 01:05 PM
Sure, I'll meet you. When are you going?
Pretty early, not sure exactly yet. When are you going?
more...
Coco Rocha with Isaac MizrahiThe moment they put one of these out with Bluetooth I place my order...
Next Coco Rocha Red HairCongrats everyone!
Now let the bragging begin
Not only do you have the coveted contest badge by your name, you also have an avatar before reaching 500 posts. Impressive :cool:
more...
Coco Rocha by Solve Sundsbo,Wasn't this already known? My (somewhat) fuzzy memory seems to recall that Time Team were there for 6 summers and found this, along with a ceremonial route, evidence of many, many structures (wooden and stone) and lots and lots of human remains in the immediate area surrounding Stonehenge.
with Coco Rocha#39;slots of music stores will buy used CD's off you, We have a few where I live, I think even Media Play buys used CD's... Your not going to get much, but for every few you trade in you could pick up another new CD...
more...
coco rocha, pulling it off,hehe yeah, personally I will never understand the appeal of coldplay. I think the best review I ever read about one of there shows was "Coldplay is a sugar overdose for the masses" :p
heh, i used to agree. listen to their latest album. it's much better than the others. ;)
Coco Rochaappleguy123
May 16, 11:01 PM
I think that we and 9to5mac have given this guy quite a stimulus. It's at >$500 right now.
more...
coco rocha red hairxCoffeexCorex
Sep 11, 09:17 AM
This is a pretty cool collection of clips of Miami Live Electronica Band organicArma playing at the Miami Apple Store. Fans of electronic music, depeche mode, and prodigy would be into them. Or fans of cool visual stuff, too.
http://www.mevio.com/episode/176273/organicArma+Live+at+the+Apple+Store+-+MEVIO+Music
they have a few EPs and music videos on line, too
http://www.myspace.com/organicarma
Very curious to hear what you think!
Coco Rocha Vogue US January 2009 - HOT RED HAIRJolly Giant
Apr 23, 03:48 AM
taken from this (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3641) support article:
With the iTunes Store, all sales are final. As soon as you click the
Buy button (using either 1-Click or the Shopping Cart) your purchases are charged
to the credit card on your Apple Account. You cannot cancel a purchase or receive
a refund for a purchase.
however, the iTS is known to make the occasional exception, so here's for hoping ...
more...
coco-rocha-jean-paul-gaultier-frunkis54
Mar 11, 03:35 PM
Woah. I'm first in line. And only person in line. I'll be one of the first people to even open the box. :-)
its not officailly a line till someone gets behind you
Coco RochaYou'll find out at WWDC what the final version will be.
I doubt it, WWDC is likely to be devoted to iPhone 5 with iOS 5. Apple is likely to do a small special media event for Lion like the Lion Preview event last year.
more...
Coco RochaNo one else having the Chrome problems?
coco rocha red hair.solarthecat
Sep 8, 10:16 PM
Should display fine on all Macs and iOS devices.
Ok, so thats about 10% compatibility then. LOL. :apple:
Coco Rocha was en routePhobophobia
Apr 8, 09:30 PM
Nintendo shipped the bulk to the US, since it's the single most important market when it comes to gaming
Interestingly, the DS has sold the most by far in Japan.
velocityg4
Sep 2, 04:28 PM
But most people check the email a few times a day.........let us know :)
Not all though. I check my e-mail 2-3 times per month.
that comp is deffinately not a powerbook.
OrangeSVTguy
Apr 19, 07:57 AM
Wont the OS 'be PPC', preventing it from booting on intel hardware, and also devoid of drivers? I know the apps included on OS X are UBs, but isn't the 'core' either PPC or x86?
Intel can boot from a GUID(intel) or Apple Partition Map-APM(PPC). Leopard is also universal as it contains all files for both PPC and x86 Macs. All Snow Leopard was basically a stripped down version of Leopard, just removed all PPC support.
I removed a hard drive from my G5 and had it in a USB enclosure and it booted just fine on my 2009 Mac Mini. I was running 10.5.8 even though my Mini shipped with 10.6.
I haven't used it anytime recently but you can use Terminal and the cp command with (I believe) the -p option. In Terminal type "man cp" for more information. Test it one one or two files first.
Fubar1977
Apr 18, 06:05 AM
It's not the number of Megapixels, but the sensor size. Jamming that many MPs into a tiny sensor will not give you a good camera
True.
An 8MP cam with with a better lens will destroy it.
Cameraphones will always be a bit gimped purely because of their size and multifunction nature.
I had the 12MP SE Satio for a couple of months and it was good for a phone but my old 7MP compact camera with a better lens blew it away.
0 comments:
Post a Comment