Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. Brad Pitt Wallpaper 2011. rad

  • Brad Pitt Wallpaper 2011. rad



  • pt326bc
    06-15 05:12 PM
    200,000 PERM cases since March 05 when PERM went into effect, means that if we assume around 3000 cases to be adjudicated every year (6000 EB2 and EB3 visa numbers with a factor of 2 for dependents); this will take how many years to get a green card if you have a PD of June 1 2007???????
    67 years!!!!!!!





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt iphone ackgrounds »
  • rad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt iphone ackgrounds »



  • Gigantic697
    10-13 04:08 PM
    I'm going to meet the lawyer to see what is the option here. But what is the best thing to do ...go back to India and get the H4 or apply the cos from h1->H4 from here?





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. Seans Blog: rad pitt golden
  • Seans Blog: rad pitt golden



  • ashutrip
    06-15 04:52 PM
    that is not a backlog in the sense of retrogression based backlog. That is like any other processing time for any other type of application
    Chicago is taking 2-3 weeks then y Atl is taking 6 months





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad
  • rad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad



  • indyanguy
    08-07 09:08 AM
    I had applied for Labor Substitution/140/485/EAD concurrently on July 2nd. If I understand the process correctly, I would receive 3 different receipt notices and 3 different approvals for LC/140/485?

    I have applied in NSC. What is the approximate processing times for approving:
    1. Labor Substitution
    2. I 140
    3. I 485.

    Also, will they start processing 485 only after LC and 140 are approved?

    Thanks.



    more...


    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. Brad Pitt Wallpapers
  • Brad Pitt Wallpapers



  • babuworld
    12-07 02:23 PM
    I got the same message for my I-485 application. I called the customer service representative and she transfered me to Immigration Officer. The Immigration Officer is so kind. He told me that there are two different systems in USCIS , one in mainframe system and another is DB2 System. My case is on Mainframes system so it will get transfered to DB2 System as they have few problems in updating.

    I too got my receipt numbers 8 weeks back, but still i am getting the same message.

    Thanks,
    babu work.





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt wallpaper 2011
  • rad pitt wallpaper 2011



  • cheg
    09-26 02:39 PM
    Congratulations!!! Yes, GC still sucks so good luck to us all! :D



    more...


    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt wallpapers 2010. Brad Pitt Wallpaper
  • rad pitt wallpapers 2010. Brad Pitt Wallpaper



  • imneedy
    03-24 04:00 PM
    Attorney saying she did fallow up with USCIS but she got response back that since they (USCIS) already approved my case she can only do proting when I file 484 under EB2 category.

    Can you ask her to do inter-filing for I-485? I thought lawyer just need to send a letter to link new I-140 to your existing I-485 application.





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt wallpapers 2010. rad
  • rad pitt wallpapers 2010. rad



  • Radhika
    07-01 08:22 PM
    Mostly of the people just think its just giving the annonymous name,phone numbers and getting the benefit of the decision .Please read these point and understand carefully before jumping.

    Please be aware, though, that USCIS is likely to examine plaintiffs� adjustment of status applications more closely than it otherwise might. It may ask the plaintiffs questions and ask for additional information about their adjustment applications or immigration status. See below regarding �discovery.�

    http://www.murthy.com/current485/VisaBulletinFAQ6-29-07.pdf

    Let them ask questions and many as RFEs. why to worry we are here as legal Immigrants. I am ready to take the pain which is far better. and it si best way to make them realize.



    more...


    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt shoes. rad pitt 2011
  • rad pitt shoes. rad pitt 2011



  • hojo
    09-05 09:32 PM
    very nice footer lostinbeta, original and clean, looks great





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt 2011 wallpapers. Brad Pitt amp; Angelina Jolie
  • rad pitt 2011 wallpapers. Brad Pitt amp; Angelina Jolie



  • ASR
    07-08 03:25 PM
    Get your wife to use EAD (and hold off on H1 transfer) and wait for your GC card. Many congratulations to you and have a great future ahead..

    New company lawer is not accepting EAD, even though we don't have written approval confiramtion

    How to conivince him to use EAD unti we got the phisical card?



    more...


    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt wallpaper 2011. and
  • rad pitt wallpaper 2011. and



  • satyasaich
    03-16 12:45 PM
    expect an RFE in a month or two. Also fill in your profile to help others...


    Why he should expect an RFE in a Month or Two ?

    Any rational reason ?





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt wallpapers hd. rad pitt wallpaper 2011. rad pitt wallpaper 2011. FML. May 1, 06:15 PM
  • rad pitt wallpapers hd. rad pitt wallpaper 2011. rad pitt wallpaper 2011. FML. May 1, 06:15 PM



  • mdipi
    10-22 08:43 PM
    sintax thanks so much! i like the avatar a bit more, but i like both! and i took the pic of the flower outside of my house, i cant belive how well it came out! like professional.








    -mike:cyclops:



    more...


    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. Brad Pitt Wallpaper 2011.
  • Brad Pitt Wallpaper 2011.



  • qasleuth
    04-27 03:27 PM
    pre-adjudicated - As of writing, your case is good-to-go and subject to fbi name check & visa number availability.
    under review - It may once be reviewed fully or partially before requesting for a visa number when available

    what if they are both used in the same sentence for the same case like they did for OP ? :)





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt 2011 wallpapers.
  • rad pitt 2011 wallpapers.



  • pappu
    10-05 01:13 PM
    IV makes a public announcement of its advisory board today. These advisors have been associated with Immigrationvoice for quite some time and we have decided to make the names public after they gave us permission to make their information public. Some more names will be announced in the near future if others associated with IV agree. These are top leaders in administration, industry, research and advocacy. We have been happy and fortunate to have them with Immigration Voice. We thank all IV members for supporting IV due to which we could make IV a nationally respected organization and a voice of legal high-skilled community. Its time for us now to work together and achieve our goals.

    Please watch the homepage for information about these leaders.

    The bios of the board members are here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=94



    more...


    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. achilles rad pitt wallpaper.
  • achilles rad pitt wallpaper.



  • UKannan
    01-18 03:50 PM
    Chances for an audit are 95%:(

    How u know that the chances are 95%? Why can't it be 5%? :D





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt wallpaper 2011.
  • rad pitt wallpaper 2011.



  • sledge_hammer
    06-30 06:18 PM
    Hello all,

    I need clarifications on how to answer certain questions in the I-134 form. Can someone here please help?

    __________________________________________________ _______________
    2. I am __ years of age and have resided in the United States since (date) ______

    Do I enter the date I first landed in the US, or the most recent landing?

    __________________________________________________ _______________
    3. Name of spouse and children accompanying or following to join person:

    I am sponsoring my mother and father. Do I name them here? Or should I have separate I-134 forms for each parent and leave "Name of spouse" above blank?
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    7. I am employed as or engaged in the business of _______ with _______

    Should I enter my company's business type in the first blank and name of the company in the second blank?____________________________________________ _____________________
    8. The following persons are dependent on me for support:

    My wife and I file our tax as married/joint, and we do not claim each other as dependents. Should I leave the above item blank? Do I leave this blank?
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    9. I have previously submitted affidavit(s) of support for the following person(s). If none, state none.

    I had sponsored my wife's H4 when she came to the US 2 years ago. I'm not sure if I did I-134. Do generally people file this during H4 sponsorship?
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    10. I have submitted a visa petition(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on behalf of the......Date Submitted?

    I had of course sponsored my wife's H4. For date submitted, what date should I use?
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    11. I xIntend xdo not intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person(s) named in item 3

    What should I enter here?
    __________________________________________________ _______________

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. Wallpapers, Brad Pitt 2011
  • Wallpapers, Brad Pitt 2011



  • gcpain
    07-24 03:30 PM
    Thanks for your info. Surely I am applying my new passport tomorrow. I am trying to call my attorney and left message. Still I did not hear back from him. My passoprt expires on August 05, 2007. My all applications mailed and are on the way to USCIS. I have option to recall my complete package only today. If I lose todays date then there will be no option.what should I do now?





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. rad pitt 2011 oscars. rad
  • rad pitt 2011 oscars. rad



  • roseball
    10-16 04:33 PM
    Hi,

    My friend is in a unique situation and needs help. Please guide him with his queries.

    **************************************************
    I'm in USA on H1B since Apr-17-2004 with out any break. I'll complete my 6 year stay in USA H1B by Apr-16-2010.

    My current H1B & I-94 extension was applied on Jun-06-2008 (applied in a group) and approved till May-01-2011.

    My GC labor was applied on May-29-2008 and approved on Oct-11-2008. But..

    We didn't specify about GC labor on H1B/I-94 extension petition.

    My GC I-140 was appilied on Nov-12-2008 and approved on Apr-20-2009.

    Can you please suggest when should I apply for my next H1B & I-94 extensions (based on 'Apr-16-2010' OR 'May-01-2011') ?
    ************************************************** *********

    Though USCIS mistakenly has given you H1 approval till May 2011, you will be considered beyond the 6 yr limit and could be held accountable for unlawful presence. End of the day, its your responsibility to make sure you are on the safe side. I have seen a similar case sometime ago where USCIS issued an RFE and the beneficiary had to go through a lot of trouble to get things straightened out. If I were you, I would have your company file an extension considering Apr 2010 as H1 expiry by providing evidence of your first entry to the US on H1 and your current H1 approval notice and asking them for 3 yrs extension based on approved I-140.





    brad pitt 2011 wallpapers. Brad Pitt wallpaper #12
  • Brad Pitt wallpaper #12



  • krustycat
    10-30 10:00 AM
    No activity at all





    Gigantic697
    10-13 04:08 PM
    I'm going to meet the lawyer to see what is the option here. But what is the best thing to do ...go back to India and get the H4 or apply the cos from h1->H4 from here?





    Sreeshankar
    07-30 07:48 PM
    Is it possible to get your EAD, if I-140 is still pending. :confused:
    Yes, EAD is bassed on the 485 you had filed. But it is very very risky to use the EAD even before I 140 is approved, since if by chance it is not approved or some very difficult query comes, and 140 doesnot get approved, you lose your H1 or L1 or whatever current status you are currently in, if you had begun using EAD(since the 485 is based on future approvablity of the 140 and once 140 gets denied, the 485 and EAD automaticaly gets denied)



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online