
ARMOR HERO school bag for boysHas anyone else found that after installing this their iPhone battery can not get enough charge to turn on? I'm popping into Regent Street this afternoon, but it would be useful to know if anyone else has had the same problem.
Tried a hard reset, and it's not Jailbroken or Pwned or anything.
UPDATE: iPhone is working again. Multiple hard resets, removing sim, unplugging seemed to do the trick.
Glad you fixed the issue but I don't understand how is it possible for a app that is not running in the background to give any issue when it's closed. You know that surely it was something with your phone and had nothing to do with the Facebook app
armor hero. armor (hero of Crysis 1),; armor (hero of Crysis 1),. MacinDoc. Apr 12, 12:35 AM. Err aluminum is susceptible to scratching.. have you notWorst Apple ads ever. You attract more flies with sugar than vinegar, and Apple's all about the vinegar.
Actually... that's not true at all! I made a fruit fly trap last week with a small dish filled with balsamic vinegar and covered with saran wrap with little holes poked in it... I caught a whole SLEW of those buggers!!!
armor hero. Armor Hero Episode 1 Part 1; Armor Hero Episode 1 Part 1. NJRonbo. Jun 23, 12:36 PMPort Audition to the Mac already
I agree! Audition is a much better audio editor than the ones in Logic Pro and Sountrack -- and I have hundreds of hours on each of those applications.
This news gives me hope that Audition will be ported to the Mac.
ARMOR HERO anime figure. wizard. Apr 6, 07:46 PM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OSrodpascoe
Sep 25, 10:45 AM
Your friend sounds like a dork. "OOOH, my HP has a Core 2 Duo! I AM SO l33t!"
Give me a break.
Bet OSX zooms on it though! Oh, wait, hang on..... nope it can't run it can it?!
:cool: :rolleyes:
more...
armor hero. New weapons and armor. Hero; New weapons and armor. Hero. likemyorbs. Mar 18, 01:58 AMgammamonk
Nov 13, 07:44 PM
Nice translations Gammamonk and thanks. But just to nitpick a little...:D
I believe "っオ、iPod、何聞いてる" should be "っオ、iPod、何聴いてる"
You had "What are you hearing?" rather than "What are you listening to?"
:D
Hey, thanks. Yep, I think you're right too. Probably why I always fail my 2級.
armor hero. Actarus. Apr 12, 02:45 PM. Just what do all you whiners NEED inNo major changes. Some new wacko will step up and fill the fresh void.
That being said, it is a HUGE moral victory for us and our troops.
I'm not so sure that the void can be filled. Osama Bin Laden had become a figurehead, split away from his funding and logistical support, and existed as a symbol.
A new leader would have to fulfill that same roll, but Al Qaeda's money trail has been cut to ribbons, their logistical support is broken, and the organization's ability to recruit may be blunted by the 'Arab Spring.'
The Taliban, however, will keep on rolling, but they have always operated as a separate group, although their operational structures were intertwined.
Remember that Al Qaeda has been 'franchising' itself since before 9/11, so expect to see clones popping up in Africa and the Mid East that claim the same lineage, with leaders who will claim to be the next Osama Bin Laden.
However, that moment has passed.
more...
armor hero. armor hero movie; armor hero movie. nxent. Jul 11, 04:07 PM. haha, here#39;s what would have been had microsoft designed the ipod from theI went to the Apple store with my Steadicam Smoothee and its iPhone 4 camera holder.
The holder is about as tight a fit as you could ever make for the iPhone 4. So I tried mounting a white iPhone 4 into it.
It was definitely tighter than my black iPhone 4. I didn't want to force it, so I just left it at that.
armor hero. Warrior - armor, hero, knight,; Warrior - armor, hero, knight,. yg17. Apr 27, 08:26 AMThe Pentium5 is to the Pentium4 what the Pentium3 was to the Pentium2. It is not a new core. It sports a few new bells and whistles, twice the L2, the potential for a faster FSB, but it is still essentially the same chip as before.
This is not to say that the G4 will be able to keep up, or anything. :)
2 to 3 weeks till the dual 1.25's ship, and I'm still really temped to get one.
more...
Armor Hero Emperor: Chinese. portishead. Apr 12, 12:28 PM. Why are you endorsing lack of improvement? Nooooo not at all. You missed my next post with myAnyone who says there aren't any, doesn't know what they're talking about... especially in the large-truck division, American technology still rules supreme.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_truck_manufacturers
ranking of world wide 16+ ton vehicles sales in 2007
1. Isuzu
2. Daimler AG
3. Volvo Group
4. Toyota Group
5. Hyundai Group
6. Tata Group
7. Fiat Group
8. PACCAR
9. Volkswagen Group
10. Ford
11. MAN
12. Navistar International
13. General Motors
14. GAZ
you migth have missed it when Volvo and Daimler went on their buying frenzy
armor hero movie. Armor Hero XT; Armor Hero XT. KnightWRX. Apr 17, 10:15 AM. I#39;m confused.Works perfectly for me (using Air Video and the latest beta server) since 4.3 came out.
hmmmm mine has never worked. the audio always works but i can never see the video part. pictures also work as well.
more...
armor hero movie. armor hero xt; armor hero xt. kahos. Aug 24, 06:41 PM. Will this recall ever expire?shadowfax0
Sep 15, 04:00 PM
I have a dual 450, and I play WCIII all the time, if anything, it's faster than my friends Athlon 2100+. I notice no choppiness and my computer is 3 years old. I have 2x AGP and PC100 RAM, and my computer is still fast, not fastest, but I have a fast computer, no doubt about it. And one other thing, yeah my friend might be able to say, crunch more SETI blocks, but as for actual usefullness, I do week-long calculations in Mathematica for my patent (when I can give up WCIII :) But they're a week long, because they're a week long, not because the computer is slow, it would still take a fast computer 4 days to do) and can still USE my computer while it's calculating. So as it doing that I can still check my mail or come here once in a while, without having to worry about jeopordizing my calculation.
armor hero movie. Armor Hero 1 - Yan Long Xian; Armor Hero 1 - Yan Long Xian. kmac12. Nov 12, 03:53 PMI do not have the p on my phone, but I have email on my phone. And when someone messages me on fb it sends a notice to my email.
more...
armor hero. Watch Armor Hero Online; Watch Armor Hero Online. Queso. Jul 19, 04:47 PM. Interesting comment from the conference callI thought Microsoft already announced this? ohhh no wait my bad, what I meant was a PC to Mac conversion system, I think its codename is Windows.:D
yeah, windows vista X :D
armor hero. Dragovian Armor (Hero): Equip; Dragovian Armor (Hero): Equip. pcharles. Mar 23, 07:58 AM. Correct me if I#39;m wrong here,BTW - using Time Machine with this is a really bad idea!
If your laptop gets stolen... so does the card inside it!
Much better to keep your backups at home!
more...
armor hero songWhy ?
If it were genuine White iPhone 4 parts, Apple most likely wants to investigate where they got leaked.
armor hero games. jmsait19puckhead193
Nov 14, 10:35 AM
holy cow, that's such a great idea, wish i had this feature when i went to china
more...
armor hero. withapr Armored+hero; withapr Armored+hero. KnightWRX. Apr 29, 07:54 PM. Well you#39;re two comments are linked. Both my comments refer to the lookaiongiant
Sep 19, 04:26 PM
i wonder if this will fix the vid card issue with vista =)
armor hero. Heroes armor gets damaged. Heroes armor gets damaged. tortoise. Aug 7, 06:00 PM. I am sooo looking forward to this.Salty Pirate
Apr 25, 10:04 AM
backlit keyboard
8 GB RAM
better thermals/enough horsepower that the damn fans will not come on when watching flash content
armor hero. armor hero movieThe iPad is not a tablet PC. You can still pay $2,000 for a tablet PC if you want. The iPad is a tablet yes, but it doesn't run a full blown deskptop OS (I'm not getting into that argument).
My point is, Apple used to offer excellent discounts to students and teachers across all of it's product ranges. It's a shame they're not offering the same with the iPad.
Who cares??? its a $500 device that can replace all computer needs of any student. Period.
I'm tired of hearing this backwater lack of imagination. Every student should have an iPad, and the great news is that most can afford one, even without "discounts".
Anyone ever consider that Apple isn't offering much of discount right now, but will at a later date, probably during back-to-school season a.k.a. once supply is high enough and demand has slowed.
Thinking more than 4 feet ahead is always good.
dethmaShine
Apr 25, 12:59 PM
Sounds good. If I crash my machine on the way, I'll have this to take care of it. In my opinion, OS's should come on DVD until the time, you can reinstall them from any kind of crashing by booting in as root in the safe mode.
andiwm2003
Sep 13, 07:44 AM
got about 5 general anesthesias in my life. there is nothing to worry about. you go in, they give you an IV. they turn it up, you wake up in your room. you don't even really remember how you fell asleep. you think 1 min has passed, you're tired and a little dizzy. the fact that you urgently need to pee now tell's you it's been much more than 1 min.
good luck with the surgery.
tigress666
Apr 19, 09:51 AM
Facebook integration
And as I posted on the other thread in the iphone forum about this idea:
Ugh, god no! I don't want facebook integrated with my phone. Keep it seperate thankyouverymuch. I don't need it having access to my phone (yeah, you say it won't... but this is Facebook... do you really trust them that much? Facebook is very sleezy and does everything possible in loopholes to get your information like changing settings and not telling people that they need to change their settings to *keep* their privacy settings *the same*. I'd say they are far worse than Google which people freak out about).
While I'm totally addicted to Facebook I admit, I trust them as far as I can throw my car.
I'm not too familiar with Ruby. What is it?
It's useful to add pronunciation to the text for different language speakers, or usually in JP language papers so someone can know how to speak a particular Chinese character.
It may be obscure but its very useful, especially if it was built in to Cocoa just like spelling...
Full of Win
Mar 13, 08:04 PM
The only thing that would be news worthy would be if a DST went off without a foulup from iOS.
I shutter to think of the effect that Feburary 29th will have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment