OSX alone is worth spending 10 grand on a laptop.
see Angelina Jolie kickingWhich line in port? Are you talking about the (now removed) line-in on the 30 pin connector (not on iPhone 4) or are you talking about the second ring on the TRRS headphone/mic connector?
The line-in port on the iMac, Mac Pro, 15" & 17" MBP's and the Mac Mini.
more...
Angelina Jolie Super HotSo we're on our way to a government shutdown because the Tea Party Republicans want to kill Planned Parenthood and Big Bird. How ****ing sad.
Hey Tea Party, remember, it's all about jobs, jobs, jobs. :rolleyes:
Red hot Angelina Jolie at Salteastercat
Jun 11, 12:39 AM
It probably won't happen, but T-mobile is, at least, a better candidate for having the iPhone that Verizon. T-mobile is GSM, they've never turned Apple down and they don't release advertisements mocking the iPhone.
more...
Angelina Jolie looked red hotPhht...what a cop out dude. Now you're gonna booey unix based on specific software, designed for unix, among specific personal networks of colleagues. You can tell your "real story" to IDC and hope they change their market research methods! :rolleyes:
IDC talks about revenues and number of boxes. I'm talking about actual environnements. ;)
One day, when you work in IT, you'll understand what the real workhorse of the industry is.
Doesn#39;t actress AngelinaSevenInchScrew
Jun 17, 10:47 PM
So the only model they're going to sell is the Elite Slim one once the supplies on the current Arcade and Pro are out?
I give up. I'm not the droid you're looking for. Move along. Move along.
more...
Red hot Angelina Jolie greetsNot sure if this has been shown yet:
Angelina Jolie: New SaltRodimus Prime
Apr 8, 04:32 PM
It's infuriating watching cable news about this. CNN and MSNBC report on it, get a Dem and a Rep to spew all their BS and never call them out or delve into the facts.
The fact is, the Republicans want a shutdown otherwise they would never have crafted a budget that repeals Obamacare, guts the EPA and Clean Water Act and defunds PP. THey know they'll get away with it in the end because they handle the media and public message way better than the inept Democrats.
As for PP, give me a ****ing break.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/WashingtonPost/Content/Blogs/ezra-klein/StandingArt/plannedparenthood.jpg?uuid=QJyyvGIBEeCV6ZMHpLzxXw
depends. This shut down I blame 70% on GOP an 30% on the dems.
Reason Dem hold 30% is they screwed up by not getting a budget passed in 2010 when they controlled everything.
And to think in 3-4 months we will see yet a new budget fight happen for 2012 budget.
more...
Angelina Jolie is prettyUm.. All of that looks the same. I really don't see many changes since Snow Leopard Server.. I will feel relieved as long as everything is still there. It all works pretty well once you know what you're doing.
I don't want to have to switch back to linux server admin... that's a nightmare.
More or less OSX server has always just been normal OSX with some server bits thrown in. Most of the packages are just open source unix/linux programs with a GUI on top.
You can install Apache and configure it yourself on a normal OSX install but.. I prefer the GUI rather then sort through httpd.conf in nano or vi.
Hot Angelina Jolie In Salt.Alright, here we go Apple: I *will* buy a 13" MacBook Air on the day of the next refresh if it can have:
- Core i5 processors (Won't happen)
- SD card slot (Already has one)
- backlit keyboard (Good chance it will have one)
- integrated 3G/LTE (Its a laptop, not a cellphone)
- 10-hour battery life to match the iPad (Don't see how the battery can get any bigger)
A tall order, of course, but one can hope.
Hey Apple: I'll still buy one even if you don't quite manage to fit in the last two (but please try to increase battery life anyway).
Angelina Jolie Salt Hot. thankis the address book / calendar server working?
if so how do i set it up?
i enabled them in the server app,
but when i goto my address book and enter in the user name and password and ip address it doesn't work.
i must be missing a step.
Have you got DNS and everything set-up properly?
Mine won't work either but i haven't set the system up properly and I'm sure i remember reading in the forums about SL Server that simply not having DNS set-up correctly will prevent such services from running.
I may be wrong though. maybe some one else may be able to enlighten us?
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)
any one going to o2 in Scarborough ?
I'm down here on holiday and went in today. They said I could go in in and upgrade. Be warned the signal is crap down here so don't bother waiting in line. Hope that doesn't put anyone off!!!!!!!
Eraserhead
Sep 27, 11:24 AM
I checked the update pace for Mac OS X 10.4.
29/04/2005: 10.4.0
17/05/2005: 10.4.1 (+ 18 days)
12/07/2005: 10.4.2 (+ 56 days)
31/10/2005: 10.4.3 (+ 111 days)
11/01/2006: 10.4.4 (+ 72 days)
14/02/2006: 10.4.5 (+ 34 days)
03/04/2006: 10.4.6 (+ 48 days)
27/06/2006: 10.4.7 (+ 85 days)
27/09/2006 (today) + 92 days
Soon we'll have 10.4.8, and then probably around 3 months later 10.4.9 (January?). I doubt Apple will release 10.4.10, they could but I don't think they ever did it with another OS.
I thought first that it could mean that Leopard would be early, but I don't think so (spring 2007 is March 21 - June 21).
That's better, not that it really matters... ;)
chrono1081
Mar 17, 07:51 PM
In response to all the "Recommend Me a Camera/Lens/Editor etc" threads, I offer this. Comments or additions?
Never Show Your Work To Anyone
Read Only "Expert Photographer" Blogs, Articles, and Books
Leave Your Camera On Auto...:eek:...
Buy A New and More Expensive Camera Because It'll Make Better Pictures
Spend Too Much Time Mastering Photoshop
Mine is this: Fixate on one style of photography or subject.
Original stolen from PIXIQ... (http://www.pixiq.com/article/how-to-work-hard-at-photography-and-still-suck)
Dale
The one in bold is what I see the most. I've done photography for years and see new people get into the game and worry about the wrong things. Photoshop being one of them. Photoshop shouldn't even come to someones mind.
Learn the camera, learn composition, learn lighting, learn photographic techniques to get what you want such as second curtain sync, hyperfocal distancing, etc. Once you can get it done right in camera then you can take it to the next level in photoshop (skin smoothing, removing hair wisps, correcting lens distortion, etc.).
Too many people want to be a pro right out of the gate, they buy photoshop, get a NAPP membership, a fancy computer (that is 99% of the time overkill), raid storage when they've only shot 500 pictures, etc but never bother to learn the fundamentals.
I'm all for learning on Digital, I think it helps someone learn better, but focus on learning the most important and fundamental things first, then learn about the post processing. A picture can still look fantastic without running it through photoshop.
Before all you Apple fannies disagree with this; just remember Apple is trying to sue everyone else too.
It's all ridiculous.
"Apple fannies" -- I like that.
Seriously, the amusing part of this is that patent trolls are usually companies who never produce anything based on those patents. Sadly, Kodak is a company that once produced decent stuff, but is now essentially acting like a patent troll because they don't really produce squat anymore. Considering that Kodak is busy liquidating entire manufacturing sites, it would be amazing if this company ever made comeback (even if they won $1B from Apple).
Greedy or not, if Apple and RIM are part of some patent infringement they have to pay up.
for this? "a method of previewing pictures" :confused:
0 comments:
Post a Comment