New for this month:
Boy your love#39;s so goodMaybe it's just IBM and Grant Thornton.;)
no i have thought of another company - my girlfriend starts at the John Lewis Partnership on monday and they use it also! - 3 companies and counting!
I love her so much,obeygiant
Mar 16, 04:13 PM
Wow...I could give a damn what she was wearing she isn't asking to be raped.
Of course she didn't. But certainly if one was dressed as a 21 year old prostitute they'd get much more attention from whomever would commit a rape.
It's interesting how similar hardcore Christian conservatives are to hardcore conservative Muslims.
How is that? Christians are making their women wear burkhas now?
more...
alone boy in love. the woods in Sad+oy+alone; the woods in Sad+oy+alone. jmcrutch. Mar 18, 09:31 AMXapplimatic
Jan 9, 03:57 PM
What happened to all the software updates?? Guess he's holding that off until next Mac World.. :(
Download: Hit-Boy – Love NotesTuffLuffJimmy
May 1, 05:26 AM
Why would you use any @isp for a professional email address??
For $10/year you should have name@domain.com
Apple and MobileMe are not ISPs. ISP stands for Internet Service Provider.
more...
alone boy in love. when youKing Cobra
Aug 15, 01:44 PM
Orbex Sunrise
http://andrej.gadgetgaming.com/images/avatars/orbexsunrise/orbexsunrise.jpg
can#39;t leave you alone Boy
more...
alone boy in love. the one youdukebound85
Jun 1, 07:17 PM
clever!
i like
Flickr: love alone boy#39;sYou need the blob for the ios. If you don't have it, you can only install the most current ios.
more...
alone boy in love.I believe their words contained the phrase "ignorance is bliss".
They must have been confused. My 'tar is bliss. :p
Boy London Leave The Boy AloneMitthrawnuruodo
Dec 17, 04:35 PM
Me too. Had a little chat with Mudbug over PMs, but didn't find any solution, so I've just (nearly) given up on submitting. :(
more...
Boy in Lovehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3846455.stm
Boy London Leave The Boy AloneLooks nice, but I already have my own mail server (Exchange 2003) and it works perfectly, with Outlook Web Access and ActiveSync to my Windows Mobile smartphone. :)
more...
Soldier Boy, Women, LoveMarkCollette
Oct 31, 04:16 PM
Yes, because the hardware manufactured decided to use "GB" for Gibibyte instead of gigabyte. But since all memory (hardrives, ram) are in base 2, 2^30 = 1GB is correct.
Err, sorry? :confused:
2^30, right?
alone boy in love.Can you guys answer 1 question for me?
When the next iPhone does come out how will iPhone 4 Verizon customers be able to upgrade? Do you think that Verizon and AT&T will work out an early upgrade for them?
Or do you think people who want the iPhone on Verizon will have already waited for the 5.
There is no need to update your phone every year - updating every other year is just fine. People who really want to have the latest every year or so will have to pay the price for it. People buying the iPhone4 on Verizon were very well aware that the model might be outdated before the end of the year and still bought it knowing that - they probably don't plan getting the iPhone5 right away or were at least aware that this won't happen on a discounted price.
more...
مرسلة بواسطة Alone BoyAddress Book syncing now works!!! I'm happy. 7.0.2 definitely is a lot nicer looking. Will have to play around with it some more today.
And Sametime!! They added Sametime!
I never thought I would say this, but thanks IBM...you finally made the Mac version of Notes livable. I'm as excited as I could be about something Notes related :)
alone boy in love.New radiators for my apartment, which cost 750 euros.
Three new rugs for the apartment, which cost 480 euros.
And a few hundred bucks towards my nearly $1000 online shopping spree.
I needed the radiators BADLY, and my parents got them for me. And the carpets I had were my grandmothers from what seems like centuries ago. We are a little tight on money this Christmas because we did a lot of renovations to my apartment, and to the house where my parents stay in the village. I cant complain though, since Im with my family and friends.
99% of people in the world are too busy being self-absorbed and being on the move. alone boy in love. sad love; sad love. emotion. Nov 27, 02:31 PMwrldwzrd89
Feb 23, 06:41 PM
Well I have 3,500+ and I am at the 68040 level. Can't seem to find the link that showed what each level represented in number of posts.
It's amazing what you can find with a search (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=37092&highlight=user+titles) of the forums.
Eye4Desyn
Mar 25, 12:03 PM
I just hope there is some mention of this at next month's rumored iOS 5 developer media event. I've wondered off and on how :apple: would distinguish and bring their own mapping application to iOS devices (and possibly Macs) apart from Google Maps. Graphically and for overall user experience, I much prefer Google Maps over Bing Maps, MapQuest, and the like. Just hope :apple: will bring something stronger and more robust than Mountain View.
tbobmccoy
Jun 16, 07:44 PM
Use an older version of Handbrake and rip the DVDs to .avi format; the PS3 doesn't like H.264.
built in search sounds pretty cool:cool:
The why not is not the point. Its the fact that parents don't lose control the very second they're 18.
thats not the issue i'm contesting, what i'm saying is why do most american parents take issue at their kids having sex, it makes no sense unless your kid is stupid and has random unsafe sex.
0 comments:
Post a Comment