Sunday, July 3, 2011

images Your Message Will Appear Here. Miss You Messages For Love. images i miss you love quotes

  • images i miss you love quotes



  • makemygc
    08-01 12:25 PM
    Dear all,

    I was wondering if any one on this forum has filed his/her AOS with NSC and their case will be transferred to TSC (due to I140 approved from TSC) and has got the filing receipts yet?

    My application (based on lawyer's email) should have reached NSC on July 2nd, but haven't got the checks cashed yet or got the receipts yet...

    I was wondering that my case will most likely be transferred to TSC from NSC. I am thinking lot of guys are in same situation as me, but have you guys received any receipt yet?

    Thanks and good luck!

    yes several people are in this situation (including me) but haven't seen any checks cashed for any such case.





    wallpaper images i miss you love quotes Miss You Messages For Love. quotes about life and love
  • quotes about life and love



  • maag
    05-30 10:02 AM
    fundo...i am doing landing tomorrow
    the application for PR says that enclosed photo is my photo or something like that...so i was wondering will they require photos.
    I have used AP already and my I-94 states AOS





    Miss You Messages For Love. miss you love quotes.
  • miss you love quotes.



  • Venky Sreedhar
    02-26 03:13 PM
    Contributed $ 100/=

    Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #356076680R804971P)


    Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    Feb 23, 2011 Payment To Immigration Voice Completed ... -$100.00 USD


    Unforunately I will not be able to attend because of a surgery.

    Good luck with all your efforts and I am sure we will be able to achieve something positive.





    2011 quotes about life and love Miss You Messages For Love. Screenshots: I Miss You SMS
  • Screenshots: I Miss You SMS



  • gc28262
    07-21 10:07 AM
    Where can we find a copy of the document that is used by USCIS to interpret the spillover rules?

    Uscis.gov --> LAWS-->Immigration and Nationality act-->Immigration and Nationality Act (Legal Code)->203 Allocation of immigrant visas



    more...


    Miss You Messages For Love. miss you love poems. Mother I
  • miss you love poems. Mother I



  • glus
    11-18 08:42 AM
    email sent.





    Miss You Messages For Love. Screenshots: I Miss You SMS
  • Screenshots: I Miss You SMS



  • msp1976
    03-10 06:28 AM
    And yes in the 8 yrs I have been with my company I have got 3 promotions and am now a Manager. My companys immigration lawyer said thats ok. He just joked that when you get your green card just make sure you get tripple demotion to new role.

    So when new kids on the block (<5 yrs in US) talk about GC process being screwed up, I say pick a number and wait in line. The closest example to this feeling is waiting to go to the restroom when you live in a slum and there is line of 100 ppl ahead of you to use the loo and you have loose motions :)

    well you have a cooperative lawyer and a co operative employer...That is not always the case...Sometimes the employers are just using this excuse to keep folks working in the same position just because it suits employer's interests....



    more...


    Miss You Messages For Love. Miss You Sms: Romantic
  • Miss You Sms: Romantic



  • javadeveloper
    07-20 09:12 PM
    IF you are in such a big hole, you will have to come forward and work for yourself. We want others to work for us and solve our problems. That is my issue here. With 11.25 K EB3 members we would have still collected quarter million bucks.(@ 25$/person) If EB3-I does not care for itself, why would anybody else give a damn? (PS : I did contribute for the drive as I want everybody's issues with respect to GC resolved, not just mine)

    So, the original post still stands true.

    Problem was ours (EB2 & EB3) and we fought together until EB2&EB3 dates were retrogressed.Now the problem is only for EB3s so EB3s only have to come forward and work for ourselves. Thank you Sir...

    What I am saying is we(EB2&3) will fight together and you are saying that It's your problem and you(EB3) have to work for yourself.So do we have to start a new community called eb3immigrationvoice?





    2010 miss you love quotes. Miss You Messages For Love. Your Message Will Appear Here.
  • Your Message Will Appear Here.



  • cjagtap
    07-07 02:31 PM
    Great Job you guys! After all the Congressperson Zoe Lofgren is the Chairperson on the House Judiciary Subcommittee for Immigration, also happens to be from San Jose / Silicon Valley.



    more...


    Miss You Messages For Love. miss you mom quotes. again.
  • miss you mom quotes. again.



  • guy03062
    12-11 12:33 PM
    12/10/2006: The President Signed Yesterday Continuing Resolution Bill, H.J. 102

    The President swiftly signed this bill yesterday so that operation of the federal government be not negatively affected nor disrupted. None of immigration-related bills was apparently attached to this bill. When the new Congress returns on January 4, 2007, one of the top agenda will remain pending appropriation bills for various federal departments and agencies, which they should take care of by February 15, 2007. There is a chance that some immigration legislations such as H-1B relief can still be attached to one of these appropriation bills. People may recall that when the Senate-passed S.1932 died not too long past for its failure to pass the House, the H-1B and L-1 Reform Acts were introduced by Rep. Lamar Smith (TX) and the Congress easily passed the bill as a rider to the Omnibus Spending bill! Considering the fact that the business and academic communities can feel urgency more tangibly in the H-1B crisis as an imminent issue affecting their businesses "here and now," as opposed to EB immigrant issue which may be considered a long-term issue, the negative impact of which may be not necessarily imminently visible and tangible as relaed to their businesses "here and now." In this regard, the H-1B legislation can be taken out of the ill-fated SKIL bill and passed earlier than SKIL-type of EB immigration bill or CIR. We will see how things will unfold.





    hair Screenshots: I Miss You SMS Miss You Messages For Love. bed, heart, love, miss you,
  • bed, heart, love, miss you,



  • xu1
    05-03 12:19 PM
    Section 205. Retaining Workers Subject to Green Card Backlog.

    This section specifies anyone caught in the backlog would be able to pay $500 to adjust status... So your husband is ok (again, should this SKIL ever become reality)

    However, I am confused this section 205 falls into Title II, "Retaining Foreign Workers Educated in the United States". Section 205 does not read like anything to do with a degree in the US..

    wow,

    what do you say, ordinary folks in EB3, without US Masters will not be able to proceed toward I-485 stage when visa is unavailable?

    Hmmm, I will have my Masters, but I cannot work, as I cannot get h1 because of the 6th year limit (just like so many h4's). My hubby does not have US Masters, so he will wait in EB3 forever?

    Can I slap my Masters to his name so he can proceed faster and I can finally get my EAD..?



    more...


    Miss You Messages For Love. hot Miss you
  • hot Miss you



  • Saralayar
    08-25 09:03 PM
    Mailed I-485 on July 19th
    RD is July 20th
    ND is August 17th

    Did not file AP or EAD because I was think it may slow down my application, but I was just guess on this beside I don't need to change job or travel.

    Guru people, on my notice it says above my Name A094 XXX XXX is this number my GC number?

    Thank you
    As it starts with Axxx, I think it should be Alien Number.





    hot miss you love poems. Mother I Miss You Messages For Love. 2011 love you miss you quotes.
  • 2011 love you miss you quotes.



  • GCisLottery
    10-30 12:00 PM
    Typical public forum flaming.
    Not much can be done without self control. Oh, the beauty of internet :)

    Honorable Senior members:

    Why my posts appear with a red dot ? Can I respectfully request the removal of such red dot ? Instead please assign me a green dot like all other members.

    Thanks,

    The Ombudsman
    I'm no senior member, but I would guess your red dot to be a feature of the software running this forum. Depending on the number of posts (50,100 etc), it changes.



    more...


    house I love you tons baby Miss You Messages For Love. missing you love sms messages
  • missing you love sms messages



  • jjava100
    11-19 02:04 PM
    and sent to six of my friends......





    tattoo Screenshots: I Miss You SMS Miss You Messages For Love. Love And Miss You. and love,
  • Love And Miss You. and love,



  • rdehar
    04-30 01:00 PM
    Are we going to see the bulletin move to 2002,2003,2004,2005 ? in the next year .. wow its backed up 7 yrs..
    Any realistic numbers how many EB3 India pending cases are there with PDs in each of 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 ...

    Anyone know any links, USCIS keeps on posting some data all the time.



    more...


    pictures Miss You Sms: Romantic Miss You Messages For Love. Miss You Sms
  • Miss You Sms



  • diptam
    06-27 10:11 AM
    I know - some companies are like that. My company is a chutia, harami desi body shop ... They does it with everyone i believe ...

    Sorry for the words !!

    The VP signed the letter and asked me to let him know when I get green card. He will throw a party to celebrate!





    dresses 2011 love you miss you quotes. Miss You Messages For Love. Screenshots: I Miss You SMS
  • Screenshots: I Miss You SMS



  • CADude
    08-01 04:53 PM
    USCIS are doing internal transfer from more than a year(140 & 485). They are processing 140 and 485 at both the centers and requesting the application at NE only. It seems now you noticed.

    I looked at both the service center webpages(texas & nebraska) & I-485 application has to be sent to Nebraska only.I do not understand now why they are transferring the application from nebraska to Texas
    if I-140 is approved at Texas.
    Has anyone have any idea?



    more...


    makeup miss you mom quotes. again. Miss You Messages For Love. I love you tons baby
  • I love you tons baby



  • mariusp
    05-07 09:02 PM
    They almost always take some kind of FPs. What I mean is that there are 3 biometrics codes. Code 3 is the most comprehensive, where they take your photo, signature and all ten fingers FP. Check your notice in the upper right corner, there should be a box that says "Code".

    I got biometrics notice today. Will they take FP also on the same day or Will I get another notice for FP?





    girlfriend Love And Miss You. and love, Miss You Messages For Love. Love Message To: you
  • Love Message To: you



  • waitforgc123
    09-05 09:54 PM
    Mine was received on July 3rd, R Williams 9:03 AM - Still waiting no receipt no cashing of check.

    I will share with you all as soon as I hear of some progress on this front.

    thanks

    PD - Apr 06
    EB2





    hairstyles hot Miss you Miss You Messages For Love. I Miss You SMS Screenshots
  • I Miss You SMS Screenshots



  • ksrk
    05-13 03:56 PM
    Please reply this, how to become member of donor group, so that we can come to know what is plan and strategy for future.

    Arunmohan, use the "Donate" link at the top of this page. It will take you to a page that helps you make a donation via PayPal.

    There is one that shows the progress bar and we should all make every effort to reach the month's goal ahead of time.





    JunRN
    08-31 08:38 PM
    I fully support this rally...what I can do for now is to convince my friends to attend! I will also write some letters to TV and radio to cover this rally. I will also write on some blogs and invite others to attend the rally.

    See you on CNN.





    gk_2000
    11-18 01:25 PM
    I also suggest partnering up with Reform Immigration For America as they have large numbers of supporters as well. I urge core IV members to contact them as time is short for us
    .. confirming that I have sent the faxes for myself and for whole family



    0 comments:

     

    blogger templates | Make Money Online